Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Steve is it possible to lower the sound by say 40% on the PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll? I've tried to lower it from within the sim, but with no luck, it's just to loud for Vatsim for me.

Thanx for the grate work!

Steve is it possible to lower the sound by say 40% on the PMDG_737_NoseGearGroundroll? I've tried to lower it from within the sim, but with no luck, it's just to loud for Vatsim for me.

Thanx for the grate work!

Yeah Rodd i'll do it for you bare with me fella...

Rodd which one you have the one with the rattle or without m8... just so i know which one to lower.. ;)

Right i'm using this time now to listen to you guys to find out what enhancements you would like to have in the near future to enhance your NGX experience...

Thanks Steve

i would really really appreciate if you can amp the pack by Alex, i really did love those sounds, but they are a little bit low, i tried to find a software that can do that for free, but with no luck. thanks.!

I'd love to have a chime similar to the 'cabin crew seats for takeoff' one but one that is for landing.

I'd love to have a chime similar to the 'cabin crew seats for takeoff' one but one that is for landing.

Yeah im currently working on that for those of you whom don't use FS2CREW.

Yeah im currently working on that for those of you whom don't use FS2CREW.

thanks very much! BTW how do i use the one for the departure what should i click on? thanks again, Dan.

Right just noticed on an old version of the Nosewheelroll.. this is aimed at everyone who has the version without the rattle..

Here is the updated versions.. i noticed a slight error on my behalf..

new versions.

http://www.mediafire...q9fb0dogyc1fzbd requested by Rodd 40% decrease in volume for Vatsim users ...

http://www.mediafire...8kwb7gw3j8gagi1 Original version volume...

thanks very much! BTW how do i use the one for the departure what should i click on? thanks again, Dan.

You have to click on the Attend button on th OHP m8

I didn't tested in the simulator yet but seems to be a great improvement, thanks so much.

Right guys just an update i won't be producing any brakes sounds as they most deffo can not be heard from the cockpit sorry guys . I need to work on other sections like i did with the trim which is more realistic hope you understand.