Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Official Groundroll Enhancement Thread...

Right guys alittle update as im sure your aware i have just launched my own site for the NGX & FS2crew users. I am getting round to finishing what i have pormised just bare with me if you would because i am on my own and trying to do a thousand things at once :)

Sorry i didn't quite understand that ? Thanks Steve

"you get to the end ?"

I mean, you're almost done with the takeoff ?

Well yeah pretty much but apart from the pilot saying cabin crew seats for departure what else would you like to hear ...

Well yeah pretty much but apart from the pilot saying cabin crew seats for departure what else would you like to hear ...

It would be cooler if the pilot would only say "cabin crew, please take your seats", since pilots also do that announcement when they are about to land and that "departure" thing kinda ruins it for landing announcement porpuses...

Try this for sound. Otherwise I might give it a shot myself :D.

Hey Steve I came across this which I thought would be great to use for your cabin crew landing announcement:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogT20H48XYk[/media]

Well, as for landing. Hear a beautiful voice of the stewardess.

Ok let me take alook The thing is i use a switch for the sound i don't understand SDK and im certianly not going down that route either so i will do what i can leave it with me as for the landing one i will not be updating or changing that as i am so busy atm

Right im on the hunt for a decent recording of a flight attendant during the taxi procedure.... so if anyone has this let me know i will put something together for you...

If you remember above i spoke about several things i was doing well i have had to stop it because im so busy with NGX LIVE. I'm not saying that i won't revisit this area in the near future but i have put alot of work in to this enhancement area. After i have done the take off section i will have to leave it for a while... hope you guys understand...

Steve

I will have a good look threw the many playlists I have on YouTube Steve

Thanks buddy i want to please you guys and produce a good sound for you non fs2crew users but at the same time i am so busy

Take off enchancement for non FS2CREW users will be uploaded Friday. After that i will close the door on this for awhile because am so so busy !

Best Regards Steve

Its more likely to be next week sorry guys i am up to my neck in it.. Im going to say this it will be done when i get it done i don't like to give false promises it's hard trying to cope with so much stuff plus am feeling under the weather at the moment aswell... So guys i will get it done as soon as i can

Steve