Sign in to follow this  
deltatec

Transparent Baron

You'll have to provide more detail for anybody to be able to help..Are all other planes OK?Does a re-install change anything?What is transparent?Have you sent a trouble ticket to Carenado?

Bert

All other planes are ok. Parts of the skin are missing, e.g. you can see inside the wing, also other parts, nose cone, interior seats are black.Have tried re-install.Works ok on different computer.

"Works ok on different computer".... maybe you are running into a copy protection issuehappy.png

Bert

Only on one computer, tried it on mine to see if it would work.I don't fly light planes and i don't pirate software.

Well i give up.In a post above I get accused of pirating the software.HAve emailed Carenado support, sent screen shots etc and the latest I have had from them is "Where did you buy it."Customer service at it's worst for sure.

Guest bstolle

And where did you buy it ?Have you tried deleting your FSX.cfg and let FSX build a new one ?

And where did you buy it ?Have you tried deleting your FSX.cfg and let FSX build a new one ?
Bought from PC Aviator Australia Tax Invoice Date: Nov 13, 2011 06:32:00 Order id: #4171 Order status: Processed Payment method: Credit Card Delivery method: n/a

PC Aviator Australia PO Box 109, Rochedale South, Brisbane 4123, Queensland Australia CALL US: (07) 3149 3096 Email: orders@pcaviator.com.au 12345

Title: Mr. First name: Kevin Last name: Kyle Company: Phone: 0439895325 Fax: Email: kevin@kylephotographic.com URL: www.kylephotographic.com Billing address Shipping address Address: City: State: New South Wales Country: Australia Zip/Postal code: 2350 Address: City: State: Country: Australia Zip/Postal code: 2350

Products ordered

CODE

Product

GST

Item price

Quantity

Total

DL-CAB58

Beechcraft Baron B58 (FSX) Options: Delivery Options: Download Only

10%

AUD $31.75

AUD $31.75

DL-FS4X-TP

FScene4X - Total Pack Options: Download Delivery Options: Download Only

10%

AUD $39.40

AUD $39.40

Subtotal:

AUD $71.15

Shipping cost:

AUD $0.00

Total:

AUD $71.15

including GST 10%:

AUD $6.47

Thank you for your purchase!

PC Aviator is a 100% Australian Owned and Operated Business ABN: 20 060 670 475 ACN: 060 670 475

*** Proudly serving the flight simulation community since 1990 ***

I will delete cfg and let you know the result.Deleted .cfg. Still not working

Well i give up.In a post above I get accused of pirating the software.
My apologies if you feel I accused you of piracy...It is entirely possible for a legitimate copy to run intocopy protection issues, especially if moved from one computer to another!Hopefully you get it sorted out with Carenado!

Bert

My apologies if you feel I accused you of piracy...It is entirely possible for a legitimate copy to run intocopy protection issues, especially if moved from one computer to another!Hopefully you get it sorted out with Carenado!
Thanks Bert,No probs... still working on it.

Guest bstolle
It is entirely possible for a legitimate copy to run into copy protection issues, especially if moved from one computer to another!
Had a similar experience with the A2A accusim Spitfire. I deleted it from my PC a few month ago and a few days ago I tried to install it on my sons PC. No way. It wouldn't even show up in the menu.I thought that it might be possible after a certain time span, e.g . half a year, but apparently it isn't.I don't think that it's possible to install one plane on multiple PCs within a very short time frame at all. That would make the copy protection useless.

I suspect this has got to be graphics related. Had same prob with a PMDG prodect and HIGHMEMFIX=1 fixed that.Not so lucky with the Carenado though.Defineately not copy protection issue, install was from clean file.

Guest bstolle

What do you mean by 'clean file'? If you install the plane the installer requests you to type in the serial and your e-mail. I don't think that it's possible to install a plane with the same serial number on 2 different PCs.