Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wings of Alaska

Almost gave up!

Guest JS41

Ok guys, here is my problem.I can't enjoy with NGX because of crashes even after very fresh windows 7 install and NGX with SP1.I followed every step from here http://forum.avsim.n...ofball-stuff-d/I can say "no luck"This is what i gotProblem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61472.0 Application Timestamp: 475e17d3 Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX.DLL Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4eaa4add Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00015563 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033I have toooooooooooooooooooooo many CTD's during the game and thats sucks when i'm in the middle of my flight. Also when i'm preparing to land and booooom CTD.My DX is up to date, also my graphic card drivers, installed vcredist x64My OS is Win7 x64i7 2600kGTX 580

Do you have ENB enabled?Do you have UiautomationCore.dll copied to your FSX root? (Have to be Vista version 32-bit)Have you tried to run Bojote´s cfg tweak and optimation. http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.htmlThat tweak will implement HIGHMEMFIX=1, Vsync, Affinity mask for your processor and lots of other things./ Leffe

Guest JS41
Do you have ENB enabled?Do you have UiautomationCore.dll copied to your FSX root? (Have to be Vista version 32-bit)Have you tried to run Bojote´s cfg tweak and optimation. http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.htmlThat tweak will implement HIGHMEMFIX=1, Vsync, Affinity mask for your processor and lots of other things./ Leffe
ENB, no i don't have it now.UiautomationCore.dll, i tried it now and ctd.Bojote's tweak, tried without it and with it = no luck...................i like ngx very much but with that problems, i can't enjoy it.

It´s very peculiar since you have a i7 2600K and also a GTX 580that´s exactly what I have and I have no probs whatsoever.If HT on the Affinity Mask shall be 84 and with HT off 14.Are you sure your copied UiautomationCore is version 6.0.5840.16386 (32-bit)/ Leffe

I had a similar issue. Unplug your yoke/throttle and see if it loads up. If that works quit the sim and restart with the hardware connected. For me it was my TQ6 that was acting up. I ended up connecting it directly to the pc (it was in a hub) then I ended up getting a new usb hub and that corrected the problem.here is the thread from September...http://forum.avsim.net/topic/348188-tq6-causing-ctd/page__p__2108362#entry2108362Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Guest JS41
I had a similar issue. Unplug your yoke/throttle and see if it loads up. If that works quit the sim and restart with the hardware connected. For me it was my TQ6 that was acting up. I ended up connecting it directly to the pc (it was in a hub) then I ended up getting a new usb hub and that corrected the problem.here is the thread from September...http://forum.avsim.n...62#entry2108362Kevin
I can load the NGX without CTD, but during the flight and also when i want to exit from FSX i have CTD.My windows 7 is new and i have installed only FSX and NGX and no addons installed. This morning i decided to re-install my windows and i was hope that will fix the NGX but no luck. Same problems.

Hello;Where do you have Fsx installed,in the default location,or another,I'm running Fsx Acceleration,using Windows 7,64 bit system,I have it installed on my D-drivee,in a folder by itself.I have several Pmdg products,including the B 737,and have no problems.Also,make sure you run everything as the administrator,this stops all kinds of problems.Mark

Guest JS41

My FSX is installed in D-drive.My windows is in C-driver and yes, everything is "Run As Administrator"

Hello;As for the ul automation dll,what version due you have installed,I have version 6.1.7600.16385 instaled,this was the latest version I've found,and it was already in my Windows folder,just made a copy of it,and pasted it in my Fsx folder.Mark

Guest JS41
Hello;As for the ul automation dll,what version due you have installed,I have version 6.1.7600.16385 instaled,this was the latest version I've found.Mark
Hello,My version is 6.0.5840.16386

Hello;As for the ul automation dll,what version due you have installed,I have version 6.1.7600.16385 instaled,this was the latest version I've found.Mark
What I heard and what I done, is using this: 6.0.5840.16386 (32-bit)and have no probs whatsoever.Also I never Alt-Tab I´m using Alt-Enter and then minimize or turning FSX off in Window mode./ Leffe

How much RAM does you GTX580 have? If you have the 3GB GTX580, it's very likely that the crashing are happening because of that.

Guest JS41

Guys, i want to say thanks to everybody who tried to help me.Just the problem is solved. I deleted the NGX and maybe i will try with the next SP.Now i feel so bad because when PMGD released NGX i decided to buy new pc for the plane.For somebody work, for me no :(Please some moderator to lock or send in the bin this thread.Thanks