Sign in to follow this  
Circletoland

New Video (~50min) NGX -700 real procedures in CorfuX

OLGAT2F Departure out of runway 35 in Corfureturn via the VOR Y approach 35 using LNAV VNAV.

A lot of things are improved in the -700 like the- compass indication on the PFD horizon when using the FPV- N1 limit page changes to airmode as soon as the aircraft is airborne - the RA shows -4 on gound!and so on and so on, great work here and almost perfect!!Only some minor items are left here for example- the plan page on the ND is still not available before the IRS´s are aligned- the hydraulic pressure should be higher even without the engines running (above 2800PSI!)- the Glide path in the VSD is only visible on final track.Anyway, enjoy the video!Cheers,Berni

Sweet, can't watch right now but I'm looking forward to seeing it. Thanks already, just the title sounds exciting, so I'm sure it's gonna be a blast.sig.gif

Great video!BTW how's your FPS with this scenery Berni? I know my rig is kinda (!) old but I've purchased FlyTampa LGAV and unfortunately I cannot enjoy it with NGX as every time I get close to it I get OOM errors... Hopefully CorfuX is not that heavy as in this case I'll have to wait for a Sandy Bridge (or better an Ivy Bridge) to come, of course subject to "the wife"... Praying.gif

Thanks alot for sharing your expertise and real world procedures with the community, very much appreciated!!

Richard Åsberg

Hi BerniSome video and a shame (enjoy ur stay in Canada) you are going away for some time. Waiting for your next video.Very kewlThx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Great video Berni. Are you a real life NG pilot?
He says so at the beginning of video.Gregor Gresiaczynski

This video shows how professionals act in a cockpit. For me it was so impressiv that I am totally confused now!

Sorry if this maybe is mentioned in the video, haven't had the time to watch it in full length yet but wanted to ask if you do any flying online?Maybe you don't have the same urge as many of the rest of us to always try making things 'As real as it gets...' since you're already fortunate enough to enjoy real world OPS in your daily job wink.png but if you haven't tried flying online I would still recommend you give it a go. Except for having a great a/c like PMDG's NGX when you go from offline to online flying that to me has so far been the biggest step raising the "fun factor" in FSX!

Richard Åsberg

He says so at the beginning of video.Gregor Gresiaczynski
he said he landed there he did not say he is the one who flying the airplane, Daniel

he said he landed there he did not say he is the one who flying the airplane, Daniel
3 mins of this video is enough to presume with high confidence that he is a RL pilot, especially when he says about reporting problems to PMDG to be fixed in SP1 :)check his other videos on ytGregor Gresiaczynski

3 mins of this video is enough to presume with high confidence that he is a RL pilot, especially when he says about reporting problems to PMDG to be fixed in SP1 :)check his other videos on ytGregor Gresiaczynski
yes, your probably right, cheers, Daniel

OLGAT2F Departure out of runway 35 in Corfureturn via the VOR Y approach 35 using LNAV VNAV.

A lot of things are improved in the -700 like the- compass indication on the PFD horizon when using the FPV- N1 limit page changes to airmode as soon as the aircraft is airborne- the RA shows -4 on gound!and so on and so on, great work here and almost perfect!!Only some minor items are left here for example- the plan page on the ND is still not available before the IRS´s are aligned- the hydraulic pressure should be higher even without the engines running (above 2800PSI!)- the Glide path in the VSD is only visible on final track.Anyway, enjoy the video!Cheers,Berni
hey sir, you vid is GREAT! i think i noticed your german(:, anywho, where can i get you checklist?? please i will very appreciate if you can send me them!!(: