Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

HERE ARE THE EXACT PMDG WEIGHTS LIMITATIONS

Captains,As a very serious simmer i always want to have an accurate calculation of my fuel quantity, TOW, LW, etc so i wanted to share with you those values. For those having fsbuild (just like me), Put this values in front of the correct lines and you'll be doing fine. Also the values are in kg because thats what i use but in FSBuild, you'll need to have them in LBS so multiply each value by 2,2. Once again THESE ARE THE VERY ACCURATE VALUES.737-600EOW 36455 KGMZFW 51700 KGMTOW 65300 KGMLW 54660 KG737-700EOW 37600 KGMZFW 54600 KGMTOW 69600 KGMLW 58600 KG737-800EOW 41400 KGMZFW 62700 KGMTOW 79200 KGMLW 65320 KG737-900EOW 42900 KGMZFW 62700 KGMTOW 79200 KGMLW 66350 KGENJOY GUYS !

Can you tell us what these figures are and where you got them? In real life, these figures will differ between airframes, option kits, airlines, etc which is why MAX figures, which are the lowest of all pervailing limits, are used instead of exact figures (which might be different between today and tomorrow).

Can you tell us what these figures are and where you got them? In real life, these figures will differ between airframes, option kits, airlines, etc which is why MAX figures, which are the lowest of all pervailing limits, are used instead of exact figures (which might be different between today and tomorrow).
I have done some very simple calculations with each aircraft, and i can guaranty these values are correct with a very little error margin : +/- 50kg. You can crosscheck by reading the cfg files and you'll see there are correct. The pb is that in the cfg files you don't have all these values thats why i did some calculations. The other day i saw a guy posting, and requesting the exact values so i decided to publish them. Anyway using FSB i have a very very good fuel prediction, LW etc....

Does these values change with different aircraft configuration? I ask because changing from single/dual class, from HGS installed and others I had different CG values calculated by FMC, this may change also the ZFW weights.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Thanks great !I had been looking for such a synthesis for quite some time now !

Does these values change with different aircraft configuration? I ask because changing from single/dual class, from HGS installed and others I had different CG values calculated by FMC, this may change also the ZFW weights.
GOOD QUESTION! I have tested this and the limitations remain the same. Very good question though

The maximum values may be the same, the changes take effect on the aircraft empty weights. So, then what changes basically is how many people, and or cargo you can load.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

For those of you who use pounds....737-600EOW 80 369.5177 poundsMZFW 113 978.99 poundsMTOW 143 961.857 poundsMLW 120 504.673 pounds737-700EOW 82 893.8106 poundsMZFW 120 372.395 poundsMTOW 153 441.734 poundsMLW 129 190.886 pounds737-800EOW 91 271.3765 poundsMZFW 138 229.838 poundsMTOW 174 606.112 poundsMLW 144 005.95 pounds737-900EOW 94 578.3105 poundsMZFW 138 229.838 poundsMTOW 174 606.112 poundsMLW 146 276.711 pounds

I don't know why people just don't go to Boeing's website. They have pdf files that show many of the available weights, including the max values. Then you can just choose the limits you want, as the PMDG 737 models the greatest values

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

I don't know why people just don't go to Boeing's website. They have pdf files that show many of the available weights, including the max values. Then you can just choose the limits you want, as the PMDG 737 models the greatest values
Because the values are not exactly the same. We are purist thats it!

Because the values are not exactly the same. We are purist thats it!
The values are not excactly the same as what? We are talking about MAX values here. They should be called 'Do not exceed limits' but that takes up too much room on the forms. It is silly to think of them as exact or even accurate. If your MTOW is 65,300Kg, are you going to crash and burn if you attempt to take off at 65,301kg ? No, of course not. But you risk losing your job when your airline finds out. Why? Because you were stupid! You exceeded a limit you were told not to exceed, and if you are willing to do one stupid thing, you will probably do others. By their definition, 'Do not exceed limits' can not be exact or even accurate. Somebody thought about it and said "I think that is the safe limit to use" and somebody else will come along tomorrow with a different value and say "I think that is the safe limit to use - in this situation". Exceeding such a limit increases risk but that is sometimes necessary to mitigate other risks. As they say, Manouver G limits are only applicable to airframes that you expect to use again.

I guess there is no need to give lessons to everyone here. I was amonst those wishing to get those values (and made such a request in another post) simply because they are not clearly mentioned in the flight manual. The fact that PMDG used the Max values for each variant is not obvious if it is not written. I guess if so many people are asking, it's just that it's not really clear and could have been mentioned in the intro pdf at least. But someone was kind enough summarizing this in a single post, and I thank him !