Sign in to follow this  
sameermankame8960

CDU pages not updating

Hi there. Just did a short flight from VOBG to VABB. Everything is fine, but i was not able to update the FORCAST page with the winds and RTE and LEGS pages with the new waypoints after starting the descent. In the FORCAST page i am able to type it into the scratch pad but cannot enter it in LSK corresponding to winds information spaces. It also says invalid. About the RTE and LEGS page, I am not able to any way point after executing the flight plan. Though typing it into the scratch pad it just stays there. Can somebody tell me what is wrongThanking YouSameer Mankame

Please need some help immediate.Cannot Update CDU.Still facing this issue.Is any one facing the same this.Also when i turn th FD on Capt's side i get "MA" annunciation but even if turn FD on FO's side it does not show the "MA" annunciation if both are on.I dont if its an issueOne More issue is I cannot the change the "RWY" as i was flying from VABB to VIDP.I believe that this also the CDU updating issuePlease urgently need help on the not updating CDU issueThanking YouSameer Mankame

The flight director thing is correct. As for the cdu update, I can't help you as it's never happened to me. Do you have sp1 installed?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero