Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

FsdreamTeam Chicago Update 2.0 Released!

http://www.fsdreamteam.comNew Kord version 2.0 - Updated Runway 9L/27R you have to uninstall the old one by going to your windows add and remove programs and download the new version 2.0 and install it.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Is this a free update or a totally new revision with a fee?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

We are pleased to announce the release of the promised O'Hare update, featuring the new runways 9L/27R.The update is a FREE download for all customers, and can be obtained by simply download the current full installer, there's no patch available, since most of the files were changed anyway, and the installer will prompt you to remove the current version first.Other minor enhancements includes cross-wind runway AFCAD, some objects fixes, and better winter textures.
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=4991.0

Is this a free update or a totally new revision with a fee?
Hi Ryan its free Big%20Grin.gif like CoolP mentioned above, forgot to mention it in my post my apologies. laugh.png was in a rush.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

laugh.png was in a rush.
Don't worry. Since it is free, the rush and happiness are more than reasonable reactions. smile.png

Don't worry. Since it is free, the rush and happiness are more than reasonable reactions. smile.png
lol I totally agree. biggrin.png

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Guys how does it look, I've been waiting to get this Airport but I was waiting for the update, is it a lot better? Does it reflect the Real Airport? How'd performance, can you post some screens? Cheers

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Guest firehawk44
Guys how does it look, I've been waiting to get this Airport but I was waiting for the update, is it a lot better? Does it reflect the Real Airport? How'd performance, can you post some screens?Cheers
Ron, the airport is great. You can download the product and install it. It runs in demo mode for 5 minutes so you can get an idea whether you like it or not. If you need more time, simply back out of fsx and reload KORD for another 5 minutes. This is the best way to try before you buy as you'll see immediately whether your system can handle it.Best regards,Jim

I would concur with Jim- I haven't yet gotten the update, the original KORD is great, lots of detail. I have also had for some time the KJFK product from DF, and love that too- it even gives you the lead-in light clusters for the Parkway Visual to 13 L/R.Thanks, Bruce.

It's a great update, but the north tower isn't finished as it is in real life. Otherwise, great job! I love 27R.

It's a great update, but the north tower isn't finished as it is in real life. Otherwise, great job! I love 27R.
I totally forgot about this update. I am very excited about this update. Hopefully they will release an update when the tower is finished.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Nice to see and free to ver 1 users unlike the just updated LLBG scenery ver 2 that they want 25 euro's for over at fsaddon publishing....

Eric