Sign in to follow this  
raymar

New Photoreal KLAX is available for free at AVSIM library

Just loaded up Glenn's latest freeware major airport upgrade. What is deal. Thanks Glenn for all your hard work and especially for making it available for no cost. Thanks also to all you AVSIM volunteers for keeping the forums and library running so smoothly and always up-to-date.Klax_v3.jpgRay

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Indeed Ray, his stuff seems pretty damn good. I have his KSAN and really like the look and feel of it.

Indeed Ray, his stuff seems pretty damn good. I have his KSAN and really like the look and feel of it.
Yes, stack it on top of the new SimSavvy 50 cm photoscenery of the area and it is great. You can get the new 50 cm photoreal scenery of Southern CA (LA - SanDiego) as a free download at the SimSavvy site. Life is good.You can then have photoreal scenery of both KLAX and KSAN free from Glenn and AVSIM and the best photoscenery available at any price between the two airports - totally free. Christmas in November. Thanks Larry and Glenn.Ray

Much as I really like the FSDT LAX, I'm sort of kicking myself for the recent purchaseLOL.gifI have MegaSceneryX SoCal installed, with I love - it's brilliant.While PC Aviator had their 50% Off sale, I also bought the whole state of California. This alas, I don't really like - nothing like SoCal.Will take a look at SimSavvy again.

Let's not forget Glenn's New Orleans (KMSY) that was released recently also. I love his work, and hope he enjoys creating the sceneries as much as we love using them!

Let's not forget Glenn's New Orleans (KMSY) that was released recently also. I love his work, and hope he enjoys creating the sceneries as much as we love using them!
Glenn's Daytime New Orleans Intl was very, very good before this v 3.0 was realeased earlier this month. Yes, he is on a roll. Maybe Miami next.Ray

Ray, I must thank you for posting this. Up until now I was not aware of Glenn's freeare airports since I rarely visit the front page and just go straight to the forums. I wont be downloading LAX or JFK since I already own the FSDT versions, but I am going to download KMSY and KSAN and give those a shot since they look really well done and we have no payware offerings.I made a note of Glenn and will now often check the library and see what other airports he ends up doing. Hopefully he will do some more that the 3PD's haven't already touched. I would be thrilled if he did KABQ and KTUS :-)Anwyay, thanks again for the post and for making some of us who didn't know of Glenns work now know about it.Regards

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks for the head ups!Got FSDT KLAX and the free KSAN so the free SimSavvy stuff is a bonus. :D

Where do you download Glens airports and stuff?
avsim.com librarysim-savvy.com samplesRay

You are welcome. Yes, Glenn is a busy guy, but he really has a great talent for building these airports. I think his photoscenery is as good as anyones.Ray