Sign in to follow this  
beroun

London City Problem-Urgent

Hi,I recently downloaded the London City EGLC zip London_City_274783 signed by Ashish Singh dated 23 May 2010. As much as I respect the developers of the enhanced airports (got over 200 of them in my FS4) this airport has bgl/texture to distort former Chicago Meig's Field and also Seattle Tacoma stock airports. Apparently a joke played by the developer. The objects appear on the runways there after the EGLC is added to FS2004 as area. (pictures attached). When EGLC deleted the objects disappear, so no coincidence.Perhaps you should pull London_City_274783 from the library. You are free to check this, download the airport, add it as an area in FS2004 and look at Meigs or SEA airports.As mentioned, the developers are respected by me but this type of a 'joke' is not acceptable. Otherwise Avsim is GREAT!!!!!RegardsPeter

First- I am not sure why this is "Urgent"?Second- there is no joke here, it is a known issue with this developer and he is aware of it. If you don't like it, delete it.Third- his e-mail is in the readme, I bet if you try to contact him he will be happy to fix it.Or tell you how to fix it, you just need to delete some unwanted files.As I said, he is aware of the problem.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Thanks Joe,I am glad this is a known issue and not 'a joke'. I can easily fix it. With all the good stuf Avsim offers, this is a minor issue. Although I must say that this was my first landing into the trees, so with the reality of FS, I thought it was urgent. Additionally it took me a day to research which one of my add on files acts up.RegardsPeter