What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- PC Aviator AU 3-Day Sale - Over 600 Items Up to 60% OFF
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- 30% off FlightBeam airports
- X-Plane 4th July Sale!
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- X-Plane Flyjsim 727 Complete $29.95
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- REX 50% off Sale
- For sale yoke and throttle. Real from a jet!
- Cool items for sale: panels, throttle, yoke
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
. . .
Cockpit seat adjustment
Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:44 AM
if you go to your panel cfg under views you can change it there a earlier post on this if you do a search for it
A couple weeks or more ago, someone had a cfg. tweak to change the seat viewpoint in 3D. This also affected the 2D view, I am trying to get the view point back to default. Anyone know how I can do this?Thanks,Jfriz