Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Weekend Update: 02DEC11 (only 22 more shopping days?!)

Captains-Okay- I am finally back in the office for a few days after what has been a miserable 8 weeks of nearly constant motion. (With more to come next week...argh...)A few quickies for you just to keep you updated on goings-on around the NGX development process:PMDG 737NGX SP1b:=================We are anticipating giving another version of the SP1b to our testing team on Sunday/Monday. We still have a couple of really high order items that we are working with (IRS drift modes and A/P interaction with various failed IRS modes, and that kind of stuff...) and then we'll be rolling this one out the door for you.We have probably 50 or so tweaks in this update- most of which will go unnoticed by about 80% of users... but hey- all of us on the PMDG team fit into the 20% who will notice the changes so we might as well finish them, right?In short- you will NOT see SP1b this weekend, or even early next week- I just wanted to be sure to drop in and let you know!Once SP1b is out the door we will be shifting our NGX development attention to some other items that we have found or that have been reported- but we have found conflicting data or simply haven't had time to research as completely as we'd like. Some of the support we use from our friends up in Seattle have been on vacation- so the query/reply time has been rather long on a few items we have out for research. Those will go into SP2 at some unknown TBA in the future!PMDG 737NGX SDK:=================I had my finger on the trigger for this one last week, but we saw an event take place in the community that "gave me pause," I asked legal to take a look at a specific scenario that we hadn't previously considered but that was revealed in some nefarious activity that came to our attention.If any of you have dealt with the legal profession in any capacity- you'll probably recall that there is a tremendous amount of back-and-forth required in order to handle most things (they get paid by the hour, don't forget!) so it is possible we'll have that loose end tied up on Saturday...maybe? Then again, since we are talking about a lawyer here- I'm betting i won't get the final draft until Monday- but i am just guessing.So yes- here you have it. I have officially written an update telling you nothing you didn't already know. Whistle.gif I've been busy with a bunch of tasks that have had me on the road so I just felt like strolling by to let you know we're still working.Okay- I'll be around this weekend. Dr. EV(il) has threatening to get me involved in online flying, and I'll be providing hours of amusement to the PMDG team by demonstrating just how poor my BF3 skills really are. (They didn't believe me- but I think even Ryan is impressed by how understated my lack of skills really are.. ahahahahahahah)I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend- and for those with wives/girlfriends/children- you have about 3 weeks to get your Christmas shopping completed... I'm just saying!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks Robert. Take your time, the NGX is already the best product ever. Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Thanks Robert.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Cheers bud. Just completed a flight from Melb to Syd (Aust) its just so awesome the package as it is blows me away every time i jump in. Any updates/SP's are a bonus.

Btw if there's any BF3 players out there, we started a PMDG platoon - I even managed to create our logo out of the stock objects you can draw platoon emblems with haha.I'm just warning you though, I am positively deadly with the bolt action sniper rifles... tongue.png

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks for the open and transparent communication! Just one question:when is the 2nd tutorial being launched?Thanks and regards from Berlin! NicThanks for the open and transparent communication! Just one question:when is the 2nd tutorial being launched?Thanks and regards from Berlin! Nic

awesome as usual PMDG

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I will never stop to say that this kind of community update is simply classy and professional.Thanks

Thanks for the open and transparent communication! Just one question:when is the 2nd tutorial being launched?Thanks and regards from Berlin!NicThanks for the open and transparent communication! Just one question:when is the 2nd tutorial being launched?Thanks and regards from Berlin!Nic
Going to write that over the Christmas holiday - look for it probably just after New Years.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thx for your information about the coming update RSR........BF3?...I haven´t opened my BF3 box yet. Haven´t had the time, the NGX are taking all of it....Darn! sad.png .....tongue.png/ Leffe cool.png

Btw if there's any BF3 players out there, we started a PMDG platoon - I even managed to create our logo out of the stock objects you can draw platoon emblems with haha.I'm just warning you though, I am positively deadly with the bolt action sniper rifles... tongue.png
I'm death walking with my lovely G36C ^^Btw Ryan, will the discolored "Fuselage_2" section be fixed in this update? Here is what I'm talking about:cheers, soldier ^^

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Robert, to sum up in few words what you said in this topic, correct me if I misunderstood::Sp1b and SDK not before the half of next week?Thanks.

James Goggi