Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

Flight vs Aerofly FS

If there is a Maule there will be a mixture control, obvious, MS calls this aspect an hard core simulation one pleasing all the expert pilots.Regarding the second sentence...of course I can be wrong but I'll be here for a while don't worry, I have to retrieve a won bet first, then I'll pick up all the ones ( one by one ) who voted optimistically in the poll and I will enquire them all bragging here and there.
It could just be a painted 3d knob. How can you know now if it will work? If you are proven demonstrably wrong, I sincerely doubt you'll show yourself, as you won't want to be seen, never mind paying off all the silly "bets." :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

but I'll be here for a while don't worry
I'm sure you're qualified comments would be sorely missed :( :( Edited by rodger

Do you guys remember Flight Unlimited? That game was the bomb when it first came out, this kind of reminds me of this.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

This guy has some nice (HD) vids of Aerofly FS:http://www.youtube.com/user/TUCKIE10Hm, maybe I am going to buy Aerofly FS, just for the fun of it. One of the things I've been missing so far in FSX is sunshine: this one gives quite a sunny impression. It's a pity the autogen (apart from trees) is only places around airports, but this might be nice for a quick spin.This one looks nice too at full screen HD:www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbs0myDheaM

Grrr.....STEAM! STEAM! STEAM!Even 8-bit homebrew games are on Steam, there's no reason not to be on it.

Yeah throw it on steam and I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Lets be honest - Aerofly Switzerland by Ikarus looks pretty damn good to me!A pretty damn good start for their first non r/c project - I for one am very impressed and looking towards the future with this companyRegarding Flight - No thanks - Kid's game - I will stick with FSX and OrbX - can't go wrong!

You wont have anything to do with Flight that is free, but you are willing to pay money for something that has even less features. This forum just gets funnier and funnier for everyday that passes.

You wont have anything to do with Flight that is free, but you are willing to pay money for something that has even less features. This forum just gets funnier and funnier for everyday that passes.
I was recently helping out at a function for a whole bunch of 13 and 14 year old's and when I finally got a break and sat down and listened to the chatter around me, I thought to myself that it sounded so very much like the MS Flight forum over at AvSim :Drooling:I guess the FS community demographic must have changed quite a bit since I started in this hobby circa 1984

I doubt it will have the physics that Aerofly has not to mention a crash model. Flight just has a message that says "You crashed"

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

I like this one

And this for "arcade"

I ordered it and it will be a nice beer and peanuts sim. Going to enjoy Flight also. It's free, and I will collect tokens, and hopefully not eat too many peanuts. If it offers great add on's, I'll buy them. Regardless if it is hardcore or not, I like collecting flight sims as those who collects stamps. Edited by drumsonly2002

Hm... doesn't look so good in those screen shots

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.