Sign in to follow this  
pythonpro

FSPassengers and NGX-737 frustrations!

Are you sure your using a registered version of FSPassnergersX? The trial version will not allow you to fly from any airport except Chicago I guess. It will do this freezing stuff if you try to fly from any other airplane, and I did face that. So you simply need to activate your software if not already done.Hope that helps.

Fixed this with help from a nice guy. All I had to do, was to delete a thing called missionpanels.cfg in my FSX folder.

Not sure how many people here that are giving advice actually own and use FSP with the NGX, but common sense things don't work that you might think the issue to be. I think I know the problem and possible solution.FSP uses a couple windows for it's app to run. There is a limit to how many windows can be used in FSX. 64 I believe. I had this same issue with the MD-11. What's happening is to make all the cool click spots and so forth that these aircraft have, PMDG use an insane amount of "Windows" in their panel.cfg's. This will cause FSP to crash and if you check the FSP log it's probably telling you so.A possible fix (how I fixed the MD11), is to go to your "FSXGuages directory" and remove the Missionpanels.cfg. Just cut and paste it to your desktop to test. Also remove the Missions.cab. Don't delete these, since you may want to fly missions some time. These take up FSX "windows" regardless if you're flying a mission or not. It should free up the two you need to run FSP and shouldn't get anymore crashes.For a much more indepth read on this issue, see my MD11 post from February last year.Very few developers provide a log file for that apps and it's something that is a must I think and something I wish they all did. 99% of all issues I've ever had with FSP were logged (even Microsoft could learn a thing or two). Check the log often when in doubt. It's very easy to read.Edit: I've owned FSP for FSX since it was released, but currently don't have the money for the NGX within FSP to test (I use it with all the harder options for company startup). If I get time later, I start a new company and buy it. It's most likely this issue though since the NGX has several panel.cfg's. The Developer (Dan) worked with me for weeks troubleshooting this and owe all the credit to him in helping me finding the cause & solution.Edit 2: Funny how the above post was edited after I took the time to find my old post and type this <sigh>

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier