Sign in to follow this  
Greek_Beret

x plane 10 handling

The point, it seems to me shouldn't be which or even if one sim is better than another, have fun with all of them.
But then what would we all argue about?

But then what would we all argue about?
POINT on, or is that on POINT?Hypnotized.gif

Great post GeofI appreciated the story behind xplane landings (your friend, remind me never to fly with him ;) and the reasonings you make. Yes I been around Avsim for a long time. Can't remember how long but certainly before Propilot. Had a lot of fun for a while with FU3, you could even set up AI in circuits, and other various animations. Was a shame they decided to drop FU.Made the switch to xplane when FSX was released. Still have FS2004 tho.Regards Pete

You mean rugby..
Actually, I meant all the europeans to start discussing "soccer" while the americans discussed football...oh well..a missed opportunity