What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Douglas A-4 Skyhawk from Virtavia for AUD $15.99 - one day only
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Looking for a decent system for fsx and pmdg 737 exclusively
- Trackir 5
- Very good Computer for FSX for sale
- Precision Flight Controls Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
. . .
Painting FAQ`s for X-Plane
Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:24 PM
It wil take time to gather information and find the time to set it in writing
Nevertheles I`ll give it a try
Keep in mind this will all be about specific X-Plane-painting- issues
There will be no answer to the question " Please tell me how to use Photoshop?" there are plenty of manuals on the net to read.
Questions and answers are collected by me or my fellow moderators and reproduced in these FAQ`s
This means this faq will only grow vividly when X-Plane-painters visit this forum and start asking .
I must emphasize I am not having a complete knowledge about repainting
I am just a collector of answers and questions
For additional questions and /or answers , or better answers to the present questions please contact me by mail or PM
OR just post on the Painters-Forum.
Any help to improve this FAQ`s is welcomed gratefully.
Reacting here on this topic is not possible.
Leen de Jager
"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)