The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
- For sale RSP TQ
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
. . .
Painting FAQ`s for X-Plane
Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:24 PM
It wil take time to gather information and find the time to set it in writing
Nevertheles I`ll give it a try
Keep in mind this will all be about specific X-Plane-painting- issues
There will be no answer to the question " Please tell me how to use Photoshop?" there are plenty of manuals on the net to read.
Questions and answers are collected by me or my fellow moderators and reproduced in these FAQ`s
This means this faq will only grow vividly when X-Plane-painters visit this forum and start asking .
I must emphasize I am not having a complete knowledge about repainting
I am just a collector of answers and questions
For additional questions and /or answers , or better answers to the present questions please contact me by mail or PM
OR just post on the Painters-Forum.
Any help to improve this FAQ`s is welcomed gratefully.
Reacting here on this topic is not possible.
Leen de Jager
"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)