What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- Razbam planes reduced 50% at justflight.com until 7th April
- FS2Crew 25 Percent off Spring Sale: Coupon Code: SPRING2015
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
. . .
Painting FAQ`s for X-Plane
Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:24 PM
It wil take time to gather information and find the time to set it in writing
Nevertheles I`ll give it a try
Keep in mind this will all be about specific X-Plane-painting- issues
There will be no answer to the question " Please tell me how to use Photoshop?" there are plenty of manuals on the net to read.
Questions and answers are collected by me or my fellow moderators and reproduced in these FAQ`s
This means this faq will only grow vividly when X-Plane-painters visit this forum and start asking .
I must emphasize I am not having a complete knowledge about repainting
I am just a collector of answers and questions
For additional questions and /or answers , or better answers to the present questions please contact me by mail or PM
OR just post on the Painters-Forum.
Any help to improve this FAQ`s is welcomed gratefully.
Reacting here on this topic is not possible.
Leen de Jager
"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)