What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
. . .
Painting FAQ`s for X-Plane
Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:24 PM
It wil take time to gather information and find the time to set it in writing
Nevertheles I`ll give it a try
Keep in mind this will all be about specific X-Plane-painting- issues
There will be no answer to the question " Please tell me how to use Photoshop?" there are plenty of manuals on the net to read.
Questions and answers are collected by me or my fellow moderators and reproduced in these FAQ`s
This means this faq will only grow vividly when X-Plane-painters visit this forum and start asking .
I must emphasize I am not having a complete knowledge about repainting
I am just a collector of answers and questions
For additional questions and /or answers , or better answers to the present questions please contact me by mail or PM
OR just post on the Painters-Forum.
Any help to improve this FAQ`s is welcomed gratefully.
Reacting here on this topic is not possible.
Leen de Jager
"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)