Hi all,For your viewing pleasure, please find the AS2012 documentation here:http://www.hifitechinc.com/AS2012.pdf

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Very well documented from what ive read......AS2012 must be on finals then!

Chris Howard

One thing I can't find in the documentation is what about my current apps such as REX, X Graphics, ASA and ASE. Should I uninstall those before installing AS2012?/Curt

Curt Söderberg
Märsta, Sweden (ESSA/ARN)

You don't have to uninstall anything... XG/REX/FEX/etc can all be used with AS2012, along-side it's own internal integrated graphics.... might as well keep them, expanding your graphics library even further! As for ASA/ASE, there is also no need to uninstall them. It won't matter either way....

Damian Clark

Damian:Just want to make sure I fully understand the upgrade process for AS2012. I have ASE currently installed along with X Graphics and will certainly purchase AS2012 when released but being a neat freak I want to remove both X Graphics and ASE then install AS2012...is this possible or will the install process quit if it doesn't find ASE installed on my system?Thanks in advanceBob DemarestBirmingham, Alabamba

Hi Bob,You don't need ASE on your machine when you install/run AS2012, but it may be best to keep it there until after you "activate" AS2012 as the ASE license will be automatically fetched for you during eligibility verification. But either way, all you need is your ASE license key (and AS2012 license key of course) to install/activate.

Damian Clark

Hi Damian,I bought ASE 2012 as a owner of ASE Evolution. Before installing ASE2012 I uninstalled ASE evolution. When starting the exe file I got a message file incorrupt and I was not able to install. Do you have any idea.Thanks Holger!

We've no similar reports, but perhaps a download file was corrupt. You need all 6 files (the 5 bins and the 1 exe) in the same folder. If you continue having trouble we would recommend a re-download.

Damian Clark

I grabbed it this morning and tried to install. It said the file was corrupted. Looking at the files three of them were the wrong size. Downloaded again and this time right size but again after some time installing got the dreaded error. Canned it then because had to go to work. Will re-download the other files again tomorrow. Not sure why they are corrupted as no other files I have downloaded have turned up corrupted. MalwareBytes however did pop up an error saying the site was sus. Had to turn it off to download the files.

Hi,It may get confusing when one or more file is corrupt, we have seem a couple isolated cases of users struggling with this. For example, one user was failing to redownload the one corrupt file he had, he kept redownloading all the others but failing to redownload the one that needed it.If you contact our support department we can help you out, give alternative links, and help ID which file is corrupt.

Damian Clark