Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

Stuck or Invalid Winds? FIX HERE

Hi everyone,An issue with FSUIPC recent builds has been identified as causing wind issues in Active Sky's DWC mode when using the unregistered version, or registered version with wind smoothing disabled.This problem has been identified and fixed in 4.7.5.1, and is available from the Peter Dowson's FSUIPC support forum here: http://forum.simflig...pdated-modules/Please update your FSUIPC with this version (or later) to eliminate this problematic behavior.Please note that this only applies to those using FSUIPC, and does not affect those without.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

I would like to add, if you previously used FSUIPC reg'd version with some or all of FSUIPC weather smoothing enabled, once you upgrade as instructed above, please try disabling all of these FSUIPC weather settings (button on FSUIPC main page) and try DWC mode again.I can honestly tell you, it put a whole new life into DWC and it's interaction with the 737 NGX and RC.Bascially, you will have to re-figure what DWC and FSUIPC setttings work best for you - because of this major FSUIPC weather global mode fix.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

So, I take it this will fix the problems I've been having where I'm on approach and I'm getting headwinds of 116kts effectively making my airplane hover in midair? ;)

Also do not notice anymore S-Turns, did 3 long haul flights with PMDG 747 each in excess of 10 hours and stable!

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Also do not notice anymore S-Turns, did 3 long haul flights with PMDG 747 each in excess of 10 hours and stable!
really??????

I was experiencing many s- turns and Violante wind changes. I installed AS2012 and FSUIPC4.758 . No more abnormal turbulence for PMDG 737-600NGX and 747-8X.I hate to say this one, but turbulence prevention is so powerful airplane goes through 110kts and gusting, there's no, I mean no turbulence effect on plane. Like 737-600GTX flying through turbulence with protected shield.That is not normal.Is there some way I can correct this problem or a fix to have RW turbulence effect on airplaneThanks

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"