Sign in to follow this  
bpcw001

NAVDATA out of date with latest AIRAC 1113

Hi all,just wanted to report that with the latest NAVDATA from Navigraph installed (Cycle 1113), I get a "NAVDATA OUT OF DATE" message from the FMC.It apparently doesn't know how to handle "OpProgram=DEC15JAN11/12" in fmc_ident.txt when the year turns over.Is it a problem with the navdata information or with the FMC?

Dave P. Woycek

Same here. Just for a test, I manually changed the expire date to read DEC 30 and it is fine with that,just not the change of year.Dennis

Dennis Elliott

Hi all,just wanted to report that with the latest NAVDATA from Navigraph installed (Cycle 1113), I get a "NAVDATA OUT OF DATE" message from the FMC.It apparently doesn't know how to handle "OpProgram=DEC15JAN11/12" in fmc_ident.txt when the year turns over.Is it a problem with the navdata information or with the FMC?
DaveI don't know how to permantely correct it but I got the same message earlier today on a PANC-KLAX flight and I pressed CLR on the CDU and continued on with the enties into the CDU. I think NGX might have wriiten about a solution back in August or September.Michael Cubine

Guys it not going to hurt or affect anything. Next AIRACs in January will probably fix it. Just ignore it.

Hi,I also believe that the problem is with the year. I replaced JAN11/12 with DEC30/11 and it is happy.Jean-Guy

I hope Navigraph can fix it, sooner than january.Sometimes they build two or three revisions in the same month.Best.Miquel Egea.

I hope Navigraph can fix it, sooner than january.Sometimes they build two or three revisions in the same month.Best.Miquel Egea.
Not sure if this is a Navigraph issue though. It may also be the date calculations in the FMC not taking a year turnover into account.I know the out-of-date message doesn't hurt and the FMC will work correctly with the correct data loaded, but it would be nice if an end-year's AIRAC validity date was correctly evaluated by the FMC.After all - it's PMDG. We want to see perfection dance.gifNo big thing anyway.

Dave P. Woycek

For me it is just easier to ignore the message for this cycle, I know it is up to date.

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

For me it is just easier to ignore the message for this cycle, I know it is up to date.
Obviously, we know it's up to date, we paid for 13 cycles from Navigraph. Still, one would think SOMEONE would fix this issue, yeah?Cheers,

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

Same here. And knowing it's up to date. And ignoring the false warning. But it's also normal to report little bugs (empjasis on little) to help PMDG team do the best they can (and they always do).