What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
. . .
Download Simconnect/FSX SDK?
Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:16 AM
Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:54 AM
Not sure if SDK1 was ever posted.SDK1A and SDK 2 are for sure posted.
I Googled this, but no joy..Can I download SimConnect and/or the FSX SDK package? I know it's on the FSX DVD but I am currently working abroad and my FSX DVDs are back ion the UK. Have just installed REX for FSX and I am getting errors with the weather engine and also when I exit FSX I get an Unhandled Exception error in MS .NET Framework.If not, I will be in the UK soon and can bring the DVDs back with me but would like to fix this now, if I can.Thanks,Martin
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much