What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- X-Plane FlyJsim 727 complete $39 !
- 50+ minutes left to buy Flight Factors 757 for X-Plane 10
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
. . .
Download Simconnect/FSX SDK?
Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:16 AM
Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:54 AM
Not sure if SDK1 was ever posted.SDK1A and SDK 2 are for sure posted.
I Googled this, but no joy..Can I download SimConnect and/or the FSX SDK package? I know it's on the FSX DVD but I am currently working abroad and my FSX DVDs are back ion the UK. Have just installed REX for FSX and I am getting errors with the weather engine and also when I exit FSX I get an Unhandled Exception error in MS .NET Framework.If not, I will be in the UK soon and can bring the DVDs back with me but would like to fix this now, if I can.Thanks,Martin
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much