The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- For sale RSP TQ
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
. . .
Download Simconnect/FSX SDK?
Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:16 AM
Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:54 AM
Not sure if SDK1 was ever posted.SDK1A and SDK 2 are for sure posted.
I Googled this, but no joy..Can I download SimConnect and/or the FSX SDK package? I know it's on the FSX DVD but I am currently working abroad and my FSX DVDs are back ion the UK. Have just installed REX for FSX and I am getting errors with the weather engine and also when I exit FSX I get an Unhandled Exception error in MS .NET Framework.If not, I will be in the UK soon and can bring the DVDs back with me but would like to fix this now, if I can.Thanks,Martin
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much