What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Looking for VFR Photographic Scenery - Generation X - Vol. 7 Scotland Central
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
- Saitek throttle knobs
. . .
Download Simconnect/FSX SDK?
Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:16 AM
Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:54 AM
Not sure if SDK1 was ever posted.SDK1A and SDK 2 are for sure posted.
I Googled this, but no joy..Can I download SimConnect and/or the FSX SDK package? I know it's on the FSX DVD but I am currently working abroad and my FSX DVDs are back ion the UK. Have just installed REX for FSX and I am getting errors with the weather engine and also when I exit FSX I get an Unhandled Exception error in MS .NET Framework.If not, I will be in the UK soon and can bring the DVDs back with me but would like to fix this now, if I can.Thanks,Martin
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much