Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Microsoft FLIGHT News

Microsoft invited a select group of community organizations to Redmond, Washington, for a preview and discussion regarding Microsoft's soon to be released FLIGHT simulator. The meeting and hand's on sessions took place this last Tuesday, December 13th. AVSIM was represented by Tom Allensworth, Publisher, and Robert Whitwell, Reviews Editor. This meeting was held under the auspices of a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which all participants are covered by. In this meeting Microsoft shared confidential information and access to the FLIGHT game. Microsoft has indicated that some restrictions imposed by the NDA will be removed during the first week of January. To the extent that we are able and willing to do so, AVSIM will report on those aspects of FLIGHT allowed by those reduced restrictions. Please stay tuned. More to follow...

Microsoft has indicated that some restrictions imposed by the NDA will be removed during the first week of January. To the extent that we are able and willing to do so, AVSIM will report on those aspects of FLIGHT allowed by those reduced restrictions. Please stay tuned. More to follow...
Does this mean that all 17 pages of rubbish in this forum will be deleted and replaced with facts?

Does this mean that all 17 pages of rubbish in this forum will be deleted and replaced with facts?
Soon... Very very soon. Straight Face.gif

Great news Tom. Looking forward to the information you are allowed to share. Not only the information itself, but the reactions that will follow as well. I wonder if certain bets will be settled prematurely Big Grin.gif

im Not Worthy.gifLMAO.gifThe fact Microsoft invited community organizations is food for a whole lot of more speculation 'rubbish' I'm afraid rolleyes.gif Looking forward to reading it all!

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Come on, Tom ! There's NDA and there's NDA.Let's have it. I am sure you can tell them , "I was just trying saving you some Ad and PR dollars !" smile.png

Obviously, Microsoft cares nothing about the community and this will be an arcade game on xbox.....wait....nevermind

Here you find a flightsim.com statement.My excitement is growing as the days pass over Praying.gif

Obviously, Microsoft cares nothing about the community...
Of course they care about the community. Well, not so much the community itself as the money in our pockets.

/snip
Thank you for letting us all know Tom. Look forward to what you may or may not disclose.

Of course they care about the community. Well, not so much the community itself as the money in our pockets.
You just described every simulation developer in existence.

Is that Microsoft's standard approach to invite leading flight sim media representatives (Tom and Robert :)) to show off a new product and restrict any discussion beyond disclosing your were there? The plan being sometime in January to release the attendees from the NDA. Humbug. Bob.. :)

Looking forward to it Tom. I hope it's all good news. I don't like to speculate, but I must say that from what has been released so far, I'm very disappointed.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.