Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Aloha Airline Paint

Sorry guys had to try this one, would like to release this and Starliner later this week, do have one problem getting a blue screen of death on my new rebuild looking like a driver problem - ram or maybe a video card not sure yet dam oh well hope you like the newest, thanks for looking.ancxnb.jpg

Rich Sennett

OMG thank you Rich!!! I've been waiting for a good looking Aloha livery for a while now. The other Aloha livery out there looks a little faded

Faded lol wait till you see it in the daylight way bright dont worry Sir

Rich Sennett

That looks real nice. I can hardly wait for release. I island hop in Hawaii all the time, the paint will come in handy. It is nice when I don't have the time. Plus the wife and I are going to Maui in January so it gets me exited.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

- i wonder if Aloha had there fleet ETOPS?

Peter Osborn

Hi Guys:Still at it getting close anyway heres another shot, was hoping to get it out tonight but after 12 hours I think I cant take this much sitting for today.2j2ji1v.jpg

Rich Sennett

Very nice! It looks like the vertical lines issues have been fixed with the sp1b. They are less visible in my repaints now. Maybe also it has to do with the new updated driver I installed for my graphic card.

Very nice! It looks like the vertical lines issues have been fixed with the sp1b. They are less visible in my repaints now. Maybe also it has to do with the new updated driver I installed for my graphic card.
Maybe I am wrong but i believe Is just because you cut too much early your paint give it some more pixel

Maybe I am wrong but i believe Is just because you cut too much early your paint give it some more pixel
Actually I tried that as well and it didn't work. It has to do with "3d" mapping itself. But it's definitely better when I checked it today. As I also said on my previous post it may also be due to some antialiasing settings or something.It's looks much better now!