Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Tutorial available for Tupolev TU-154B2 V9.0

Guest mikealpha

From what I heard from the team, work is going in FS9 direction. No ides when it will be finished, but there's hope this gorgeous plane will be also available for FS 2004.Thanks for the offer regarding Russian, I'll probably get back to you on that :)Mike

Guest ha5mvo

Yes,According to their forum everything is functional with, according to the developer, the only imporatant error is a drift on ILS approach.Mike, since you are familiar with the aircraft, is there a way to enter Nav data into the NVU manualy without resorting to the NVUCalc?Also, are you familiar with a GOOD FS9 model for the plane?(there is one other model I know but its dynamics are based upon the 134)Thanx again, //MichaelpsBTW - EXCELLENT job on that english manual!!!

Guest mikealpha

Michael,thanks for the nice words !>> is there a way to enter Nav data into the NVU manualy without resorting to the NVUCalc?yes, but it's too much to explain that procedure in a forum message. I'm just on the way to put that with pictures in a second version of the tutorial.In the meantime: The NVUCalc program checks for the FS2002 exe path (aka installation path) in the registry. Use START/Run/regedit to look to your FS2004 EXE-Path entry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator/9.0. If you create an 8.0 "dummy" entry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator and put your FS2004 EXE path value in there, the NVUCalc finds it and works correctly.No idea about other FS9 model except the one that's here in the AVSIM lib.Mike

Guest Debobus

Hello Michael and all Tu 154 enthusiasts.I am thankful for your tutorial.I have a problem though, even though I do follow your instructions on the APU start up properly, whatever I do I can turn on the APU, the APU only accelerates up to 20% then stops.What to do??

Guest mikealpha

Debobus,do you have FSUIPC installed ? Additionally for FS2004 you need a registered FSUIPC.Mike