Sign in to follow this  
idoleo2001

Take Off & Landing Performance Tool Sheet B737-800 CFM56-7B26 v1.03

thanks very much mate, but where can i see what i need to put in the fmc i mean after i am filling all the stuff where is the answer that i need to put? thanks very much israel!

AHh Ok!The data entry in sheet, you need introduce in FMC or in instrument cockpit, as shows in next lines (in bold data related with FMC):- QNH: in pressure calibrator in aircraft front panel- OAT: is read automatically, and it shows in FMC- Wind direction: introduce in second Take Off page in FMC- Wind speed: introduce in second Take Off page in FMC- Gust: used for internal calculations; it is not needed to introduce to FMC- Runway heading: introduce in second Take Off page in FMC- Airport elevation: used for internal calculations; if you like you can enter this data in HGS parameters- Runway slope: introduce in second Take Off page in FMC- Takeoff Runway Available: used for internal calculations; it is not needed to introduce to FMC; if you like you can enter this data in HGS parameters- Landing Runway Available: used for internal calculations; it is not needed to introduce to FMC; if you like you can enter this data in HGS parameters- Clearway Distance: used for internal calculations; it is not needed to introduce to FMC- Stopway Distance: used for internal calculations; it is not needed to introduce to FMC- Weight aircraft in thousand pounds: you read this data from several FMC pages, like Takeoff page, or fuel & cargo pages- Takeoff power thrust: introduce in Performance page in FMC- Takeoff flap position: introduce in first Take Off page in FMC; and you can activate in main panel- Runway condition: introduce in second Take Off page in FMC- Engine Bleed for Packs: you can choose in upper main control panel- Anti-Ice System: you can choose in upper main control panel- Braking configuration: you can choose in main panel-Langind flaps: introduce in first Take Off page in FMC; and you can activate in main panel See ya!

thanks very much mate, but where can i see what i need to put in the fmc i mean after i am filling all the stuff where is the answer that i need to put? thanks very much israel!

Hey, the phraseology wasn't good, i will try it again,when settings the take off on the fmc, when you go to the N1 limit page there's a sel/oat the oat is automatically set, but i need to set the SEL, what do i put in the sel? thanks very much for your help mate!

ok! This is another situation, this is another type for limiting take off power, is assumed temperature!Basicly is said to engines that "believe" that outside temperature is higher that really is; the performance will be lower; it is like "Derate 1 or 2", only that reduce power is variable. I don't have a specific field for Assumed Temperature in my sheet. If you like use "Assumed Temperature" you need to introduce in OAT cell the assumed temperature that you like.If you don't like use "Assumed Temperature", in N1 limit page you not need fill anything in SEL/OAT.See ya!

Hey, the phraseology wasn't good, i will try it again,when settings the take off on the fmc, when you go to the N1 limit page there's a sel/oat the oat is automatically set, but i need to set the SEL, what do i put in the sel? thanks very much for your help mate!

Hi Israel,Would you please check "Take-Off Speeds" tab Line 18 & 19 cells H18 K18 N18 (and others on the same lines) that are showing the #VALUE warning messageI did not change any of the data provided and I'm currently using MS Office 2010Thanks

Hey Israel,i am sorry if I didn't get t correctly but what exactly this program is doing? I really thought that it calculate your takeoff performance and what you need to put in the SEL/OAT.thanks in advance mate(:

Hi! #VALUE occurs because there is not possible take off with selected weight for the thrust configuration; i will change the cells for that shows "-"; there is not problem with results, there are fine.Thanks for advise!

Hi Israel,Would you please check "Take-Off Speeds" tab Line 18 & 19 cells H18 K18 N18 (and others on the same lines) that are showing the #VALUE warning messageI did not change any of the data provided and I'm currently using MS Office 2010Thanks

Hi! The concept to manage is the use of Derates or OAT assumed temperature.Basicly is that:1. For conditions in an airport, the aircraft can takeoff with a maximum weight (MTOW)2. If the real load is lower than MTOW, the thrust will be more than necessary (for example, with actual conditions in KJFK the airplane can be takeoff with maximum 155.000 lb, but for the actual flight only have a takeoff weight of 145.000 lb, that means there is will be "aditional" thrust for make a takeoff with 10k lb more)3. The ditpatch can reduce takeoff thrust for economic reasons, thats implicates million dollar reduction in cost for year (in the example, you can reduce thrust takeoff until the minimum thrust for takeoff with 145.000 lb)4. The reduction can be made with: a. Assumed temperature, b. Derate thrust or c. combination of a) and :(.I will upload a chart with explains relation between Takeoff Weight (TOW), temperature and thrust for take off.See ya!

Hey Israel,i am sorry if I didn't get t correctly but what exactly this program is doing? I really thought that it calculate your takeoff performance and what you need to put in the SEL/OAT.thanks in advance mate(:

Hi! The concept to manage is the use of Derates or OAT assumed temperature.Basicly is that:1. For conditions in an airport, the aircraft can takeoff with a maximum weight (MTOW)2. If the real load is lower than MTOW, the thrust will be more than necessary (for example, with actual conditions in KJFK the airplane can be takeoff with maximum 155.000 lb, but for the actual flight only have a takeoff weight of 145.000 lb, that means there is will be "aditional" thrust for make a takeoff with 10k lb more)3. The ditpatch can reduce takeoff thrust for economic reasons, thats implicates million dollar reduction in cost for year (in the example, you can reduce thrust takeoff until the minimum thrust for takeoff with 145.000 lb)4. The reduction can be made with: a. Assumed temperature, b. Derate thrust or c. combination of a) and :(.I will upload a chart with explains relation between Takeoff Weight (TOW), temperature and thrust for take off.See ya!
thanks very much!

The chart is here! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N6LXV9BUI will add this file in the next sheet versionI hope that file will be clear in explanation.See ya!

I will upload a chart with explains relation between Takeoff Weight (TOW), temperature and thrust for take off.
I will make a tutorial for use of the sheet with tipical full takeoff thrust, with derate 1, derate 2, and assumed temperature!