Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Alaskaairlines.com release

Rich,Many thanks for your wonderful NGX liveries!I just got your very last - Alaskaairlines.com - and I found out that in my system the livery is greenish (instead of dark blue as you show). Yet, the livery preview shows it in blue! Please see the attached screenshot that illustrates this.http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8289292/Alaskacom.jpg Do you any idea why this happens?Again, many thanks and I wish you a wonderful 2012!

Edmundo Azevedo

I knew this question would come up it also happens to me you must be using shade, shade will do this and you will have to choose a different setting to get the desired tone no ay around it the base files are not green I assure you, hope ths helps.

Rich Sennett

Hi Rich,Yes, I also suspected Shade was doing this! Thanks

Edmundo Azevedo

EdmundoThis is not just in your system and it's not Shade.The machine is a little greenish, with or without Shade.Unfortunately, too many details are missing.You can take the machine from the PMDG download page that looks like the original N548AS.Take a look at the original N548AS:unbenanntsbo.jpgI hope you're not angry with me Rich but it is as it is.Happy New Year to all ! :smile:Stephan

EdmundoThis is not just in your system and it's not Shade.The machine is a little greenish, with or without Shade.Unfortunately, too many details are missing.You can take the machine from the PMDG download page that looks like the original N548AS.Take a look at the original N548AS:unbenanntsbo.jpgI hope you're not angry with me Rich but it is as it is.Happy New Year to all ! :smile:Stephan
Stephan, :(- I don't see green in the blue of the Alaska repaint...2011-12-30_7-41-31-308-1.jpg

No base file are blue for sure anyway if you change to different presets in shade it changes the tones so you just try different ones to get your desired effect even environment programs such as rex and as2012 have an effect this is as2012 in shot. Man thats a beauty Pete, great work Sir and happy new year all.

Rich Sennett

Hi Richard,First of all many thanks for your hard work and your result is spectacular, please let me know where and how to have a look at your other liveries.Not knowing the Alaska Airlines configurations I was a little surprised on first flight not being able to select autoland. A manual ILS is fine with me and want to keep to company specs, but just out of interest can this be selected from the option menus or pre-set within the inner working files.Again many thanks, with Best Rgds Dave Baggs. :(

Dave Baggs.

EGLL.

Not sure what your problem is doing repaints has taken all of my flying time away are you saying you can't auto land after putting the ils for the runway and it doesnt land properly if so thats not good but not sure why the repaint would case this maybe someone else could chime in, all my repaints are in avsim library search for sennett, that will get you to all of them.

Rich Sennett

Another beauty Rich! Thank you very much, will fly her alongside the Aloha-one you made :(
Please see my signature and take care of yours.

Not sure what your problem is doing repaints has taken all of my flying time away are you saying you can't auto land after putting the ils for the runway and it doesnt land properly if so thats not good but not sure why the repaint would case this maybe someone else could chime in, all my repaints are in avsim library search for sennett, that will get you to all of them.
Many thanks for follow up info and now Im proud owner of your hard work, Cheers.As far as the autoland problem I have with only the Alaska A/C, I shall be investigating on another enquiry posting.Rgrds Dave Baggs.

Dave Baggs.

EGLL.