Sign in to follow this  

Norway

I decided to fly somewhere else then usual and I chose Norway, a country that I visited some 13 times in my childhood. I found some freeware scenery (airports, landclass, mesh, coastlines) and I have to say it looks pretty good...! Better then expected! And all for free! If anyone knows some payware must-have's for Norway, please let me know! (I would pay big bucks for photoreal Norway, I have to say...)Here are some shots from my flight from Bomoen to Anda (both freeware airports) with the AWESOME (must-have) RV-7a from Bay Tower. Click on the little pictures for the big ones!1761_tn.jpg1052_tn.jpg7363_tn.jpg7424_tn.jpg4135_tn.jpg9536_tn.jpg7107_tn.jpg

Nice shots!

Nice ones but way too small! :(
Click on them and it's like magic! :)

Best Regards,
Kyle Schurb
Developer of Virtual Cockpits, Sceneries, and Liveries.
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI

Nice ones but way too small! :(
And click on them a second time and they could become even LARGER!

Nice shots J! Always was tempted by that Norway package, but also always intimidated by the install process. Might just take the plunge one of these days. Just to have one Europe spot to fly (and therefore covering my various time zone areas).

Nice .....how you you like that bird?

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Nice .....how you you like that bird?
I LOVE that bird!!! While it's even beta! It's only getting better and better. It's my default plane right now. I usually only fly one plane for a long, long time, as if I own it. :( My previous default plane was the Katana 4x but it was a bit too slow for my kind of flights and I got a bit tired of maintaining it, I have to add... This one has a good speed and you really have to FLY it and pay attention. Having an AP (a rather interesting one too) is nice for when you don't feel like doing it all yourself. It also has mixture: something more to look after while flying. And the view outside of the window is very similar to that of the Katana 4x. It's one of the best GA's I know and I tell everyone to get it. :(

Yeah, should know this scenery quite well. Excellent shots! :Peace:In my avatar I am flying the Cessna 172P - LN-MTP approaching ENBM (Boemoen)