Sign in to follow this  
Pilot267

Wierd Font on Pressurization panel

Has anyone else seen this? Notice the fonts for the Flight altitude & landing altitude. The numbers are a weird font. Not "digital" looking like the MCP. I know this wasn't like that on the initial install. Tried re-installing. Same thing. Not a big deal, I just don't know how that happened or if there is a way for me to correct it....and yes, I just realized I typo'd. "weird" not wierd.

Dunno.. it's usually a font problem, and more with XP than Win 7..I had that problem with the MCP when I first got it, and I had toupgrade to all the latest service packs. That cured the problem.With Win 7, not sure if it's OS related. But still likely you are missinga font I would think. I can't remember exactly how that font should lookwithout firing up and checking out mine.. :/I show eight PMDG fonts in the FSX fonts folder. Make sure you havethose. I'm not sure if it uses an OS font, or a custom PMDG font for that.

Go to the 'fonts' folder in your FSX (root)...Select all the fonts and reinstall them (right click)...Your problem should be gone.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Go to the 'fonts' folder in your FSX (root)...Select all the fonts and reinstall them (right click)...Your problem should be gone.
Fritz- Thanks! That did the trick.