What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
. . .
Anyone still flying the 747? You still like it?
Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:25 AM
Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:09 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:15 PM
Ryan and Rob spent so much time trying to teach me how to use the FMC, that I always felt that I would be doing them a disservice if I flew anything else. I do have the NGX and have puttered around the circuits a couple of times (when I could start the thing), but I have to tell you, I graduated from the Queen to the OV-10 Bronco and am loving it! Seriously... I fly the 744 and 748 most of all and usually everytime I fire up FSX.
I am still flying the B748 too - won't be getting the NGX until the ER versions.
Publisher - AVSIM Online
See My Blog - Tom's Blog
AVSIM Facebook: www.facebook.com/avsim
AOPA Member # 09052186
Join the 2015 AVSIM Round the World Race Team today!
Would you like your own AVSIM Blog? Simple! Enter the BLOG system and create yours today!
Countries Called Home By AVSIM Staff (click on the flag for more information about the country):
Canada | Bulgaria | United Kingdom | Australia | Ireland | India | Egypt
Thailand | Grenada | Hungary | Colombia | Netherlands | France | U.S.A.
Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:02 PM
Yap MD-11 is in my hearth too the best plane I flown before 737 ngx I could even flew the real md-11 too :))
I used to fly it all the time but as you know, we all move on a bit and love to fly the latest stuff and make comparisons. The queen is so damn easy to fly IMO and because of this, It's nice to fly others but the only one that is close to my heart is the fabulous MD-11. It has a different characturistic to all the others.It was the ITVV DVD of the Ruud Bakker and Robert Lenz as FO that did it for me as before I didn't really like the look of the MD at all. I totally reccomend that for inspiring flying. Happy New Year to everyone.
Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:32 AM
Beech Baron: Uh, ATC, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747.
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.
Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:32 AM
Benjamin van Soldt
AVSIM Staff Reviewer
Disclaimer: all views expressed in this post are my views only, and not Avsim's views as an organization, nor of its staff or otherwise affiliated personnel.