Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Important Update to FLIGHT NEWS Coming Tomorrow

At 0900 EDT tomorrow morning, we will be providing some exclusive imagery from FLIGHT and videos. That message will appear in a Pinned Topic in this forum. The images in the posting will link to images that are in some cases, over 3 megs in size. We hope you enjoy them.

I'm excited! :( I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight? :(

Edited by HughesMDflyer4

Brandon Filer

OK did I miss something? A minute ago I seen a MS NEWS RELEASE that really wasn't much to my liking and now it's gone? hmmmm :(

OK did I miss something? A minute ago I seen a MS NEWS RELEASE that really wasn't much to my liking and now it's gone? hmmmm :(
Wrong release.

Wrong release.
Really? Oh, I loved it! It was more than I could have wished for and I am one of the optimists and ardent supporters. Edited by JonP01

Tom is serious, the troll is not.

At 0900 EDT tomorrow morning, we will be providing some exclusive imagery from FLIGHT and videos. That message will appear in a Pinned Topic in this forum. The images in the posting will link to images that are in some cases, over 3 megs in size. We hope you enjoy them.
That's really some great news Tom I like the fact that the images will be big thanks! cant wait to check them out tomorrow. :( :( Edited by Silverbird

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I hope you guys like hula girls, white beaches and palmtrees ;)

I'm excited! :( I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight? :(
Same here ROFL

Actually, I would be far more interested in your assessment of Flight. Subject to your permission to dispense such information, of course.

I may get into trouble for saying this but if you have the fourm topics E-mailed to you then you would have a copy of what was said. To avoid any issues I will not copy and paste it here but it is floating around. Tom meintioned it was a "Wrong Release" so be it, we will know soon enough. Oh, and I'm not a troll :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.