Sign in to follow this  
GHarrall

Prepar3D version 2.0?

Hi, this is a known problem that has been fixed and will be in the next update. Just affects add-ons that add menu items and only when P3D exits. Developers have been kicked and beaten appropriately.John
Lol, thanks John! :(

John, thanks for the update.Have the controller issue and clouds issue also been resolved? Those were for me two biggest culprits.
Controller issue is fixed in the next update. Can you remind me of the clouds issue?

Controller issue is fixed in the next update. Can you remind me of the clouds issue?
I think the cloud problem was with the range not being saved when AI on 0, or something like that. If you left AI on default, then cloud range was saved. Otherwise always simple clouds 60nm...

Could we also expect an updated AI Engine?Thanks in advanced,Ron

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

Apologies if already mentioned elsewhere as havent come across it - is V2 scheduled for end of this year?

I wonder how long this monthly subscription will last when Microsoft realizes that it's losing share to the licensed product here.....

So far, i am enjoying P3d a lot. With the news of having Bronco x and the full ORBX PNW now available, it will increase the value even more for me (expect some screenshots of that combo soon).

We better have DX11 or I seriously have no used of switching. No clue why people are chomping at the bit to get into the P3D community. IK FPS are good but really 10 bucks a month??

I am under the impression that the version 2.0 will cause a tsunami made of customers coming from FSX and the the debacle of the Century, Flight.Is there a rough ETA ?I am as well convinced that 10$ per month is too much if you think about it on mid and long terms scenarios so a fairer price policy could make 2.0 jump really high otherwise I doubt many of us will move from FSX and all its addons that run for free.

Hi Mark,I can certainly understand the $10.00 a month issue many have, myself included. But for me, I've spent thousands and thousands on my flight simulator setup so $10.00 a month is not that big of a deal. Although I would be happier with a one time reasonable fee for the home enthusiast. I can only hope everything falls into place in the not to distant future. As far as the release of P3D 2.0, I have no idea. Although I don't believe its right around the corner.

Edited by Mike_CFII_MEL

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

IMO P3D will become the hardcore choice for FSX simmers. Flight will be for gamers, XP10 will be for those who perhaps have not invested £000's in addons and are looking for an alternative sim for the first time or are already XP converts. As for P3D, well, I see it as a golden opportunity for LM to provide the serious simming world with a top notch, dedicated sim, which will effectively separate the men from the boys :(

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

which will effectively separate the men from the boys :(
Finally.

Hi,It all depends on any legal issues that may or may not need to be resolved and their pricing scheme, which will play a big role in P3D's following. LM is sitting at a crossroad, lets hope they are headed in our direction and are willing to take the flight sim community along for the ride.

IMO P3D will become the hardcore choice for FSX simmers.
Edited by Mike_CFII_MEL

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck