What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Very good Computer for FSX for sale
- Precision Flight Controls Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
. . .
Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:42 PM
Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:09 PM
Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:27 PM
I have seen objects added to the autogen list, but I know it is complicated, need to read thru the SDK thoroughly.
OK good i being to get the right way. But now i want to ask how can i make a own landclass texture and add it to the sim scenery And is there a way too do your own building and make it to autogen.Thanks
Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:17 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:24 PM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:41 PM
Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:30 AM
Edited by CPT.KRISTIAN, 08 January 2012 - 05:30 AM.