What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Dell 28" 4K moniters on sale for $218 with free shipping
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Mega sims sale
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Anyone got a spare 2500k/sandy bridge Gen2 cpu ?
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
. . .
Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:42 PM
Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:09 PM
Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:27 PM
I have seen objects added to the autogen list, but I know it is complicated, need to read thru the SDK thoroughly.
OK good i being to get the right way. But now i want to ask how can i make a own landclass texture and add it to the sim scenery And is there a way too do your own building and make it to autogen.Thanks
Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:17 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:24 PM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:41 PM
Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:30 AM
Edited by CPT.KRISTIAN, 08 January 2012 - 05:30 AM.