Edited by pvjinflight, 07 January 2012 - 05:16 AM.
What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
FSX Freezes my whole computer
Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:06 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:06 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:14 AM
Edited by pvjinflight, 07 January 2012 - 09:15 AM.
Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:29 PM
Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:24 AM
Then this one came just when it froze I think:
Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.
Which in english seems to be
EventSystem-alijärjestelmä estää tapahtumalokin kaksoiskappaleet 86400 sekunnin ajan. Eston aikakatkaisua voi ohjata REG_DWORD-arvolla, jonka nimi on SuppressDuplicateDuration ja joka löytyy seuraavasta rekisteriavaimesta: HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftEventSystemEventLog.
Also it says "The Windows Management Instrumentation service has detected an inconsistent system shutdown."Would be really nice to stop this...
The COM+ sub system is suppressing duplicate event log entries for aduration of 86400 seconds. The suppression timeout can be controlled by aREG_DWORD value named SuppressDuplicateDuration under the following registrykey: HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftCOM3Eventlog.
Edited by pvjinflight, 22 January 2012 - 07:27 AM.
Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:50 AM
Try this fix - http://www.msfn.org/...dificationeven/. If you Google ["SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003] (without the brackets), you will come up with several more possible solutions. Best regards,Jim
Anyone have idea what this means, from windows application log?
Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:34 AM
Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:45 AM
Edited by pvjinflight, 22 January 2012 - 10:47 AM.