Edited by pvjinflight, 07 January 2012 - 05:16 AM.
What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- Razbam planes reduced 50% at justflight.com until 7th April
- FS2Crew 25 Percent off Spring Sale: Coupon Code: SPRING2015
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
. . .
FSX Freezes my whole computer
Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:06 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:06 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:14 AM
Edited by pvjinflight, 07 January 2012 - 09:15 AM.
Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:29 PM
Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:24 AM
Then this one came just when it froze I think:
Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.
Which in english seems to be
EventSystem-alijärjestelmä estää tapahtumalokin kaksoiskappaleet 86400 sekunnin ajan. Eston aikakatkaisua voi ohjata REG_DWORD-arvolla, jonka nimi on SuppressDuplicateDuration ja joka löytyy seuraavasta rekisteriavaimesta: HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftEventSystemEventLog.
Also it says "The Windows Management Instrumentation service has detected an inconsistent system shutdown."Would be really nice to stop this...
The COM+ sub system is suppressing duplicate event log entries for aduration of 86400 seconds. The suppression timeout can be controlled by aREG_DWORD value named SuppressDuplicateDuration under the following registrykey: HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftCOM3Eventlog.
Edited by pvjinflight, 22 January 2012 - 07:27 AM.
Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:50 AM
Try this fix - http://www.msfn.org/...dificationeven/. If you Google ["SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003] (without the brackets), you will come up with several more possible solutions. Best regards,Jim
Anyone have idea what this means, from windows application log?
Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:34 AM
Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:45 AM
Edited by pvjinflight, 22 January 2012 - 10:47 AM.