Edited by pvjinflight, 07 January 2012 - 05:16 AM.
What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
. . .
FSX Freezes my whole computer
Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:06 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:06 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:14 AM
Edited by pvjinflight, 07 January 2012 - 09:15 AM.
Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:29 PM
Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:24 AM
Then this one came just when it froze I think:
Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.
Which in english seems to be
EventSystem-alijärjestelmä estää tapahtumalokin kaksoiskappaleet 86400 sekunnin ajan. Eston aikakatkaisua voi ohjata REG_DWORD-arvolla, jonka nimi on SuppressDuplicateDuration ja joka löytyy seuraavasta rekisteriavaimesta: HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftEventSystemEventLog.
Also it says "The Windows Management Instrumentation service has detected an inconsistent system shutdown."Would be really nice to stop this...
The COM+ sub system is suppressing duplicate event log entries for aduration of 86400 seconds. The suppression timeout can be controlled by aREG_DWORD value named SuppressDuplicateDuration under the following registrykey: HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftCOM3Eventlog.
Edited by pvjinflight, 22 January 2012 - 07:27 AM.
Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:50 AM
Try this fix - http://www.msfn.org/...dificationeven/. If you Google ["SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003] (without the brackets), you will come up with several more possible solutions. Best regards,Jim
Anyone have idea what this means, from windows application log?
Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:34 AM
Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:45 AM
Edited by pvjinflight, 22 January 2012 - 10:47 AM.