Edited by pvjinflight, 07 January 2012 - 05:16 AM.
The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
- For sale RSP TQ
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
. . .
FSX Freezes my whole computer
Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:06 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:06 AM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:14 AM
Edited by pvjinflight, 07 January 2012 - 09:15 AM.
Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:29 PM
i7-2600K@5.1-gig, using EK-Supreme HF waterblock, ASUS P8P67 B3 DL; EVGA GTX780; 8gig Corsair Vengeance C8@1600; Win 7-64; TH2G w/3x19" VA926; Homebuilt cockpit; MD-80-style throttle quadrant; TrackIR5: DX10 only.
Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:24 AM
Then this one came just when it froze I think:
Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.
Which in english seems to be
EventSystem-alijärjestelmä estää tapahtumalokin kaksoiskappaleet 86400 sekunnin ajan. Eston aikakatkaisua voi ohjata REG_DWORD-arvolla, jonka nimi on SuppressDuplicateDuration ja joka löytyy seuraavasta rekisteriavaimesta: HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftEventSystemEventLog.
Also it says "The Windows Management Instrumentation service has detected an inconsistent system shutdown."Would be really nice to stop this...
The COM+ sub system is suppressing duplicate event log entries for aduration of 86400 seconds. The suppression timeout can be controlled by aREG_DWORD value named SuppressDuplicateDuration under the following registrykey: HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftCOM3Eventlog.
Edited by pvjinflight, 22 January 2012 - 07:27 AM.
Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:50 AM
Try this fix - http://www.msfn.org/...dificationeven/. If you Google ["SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003] (without the brackets), you will come up with several more possible solutions. Best regards,Jim
Anyone have idea what this means, from windows application log?
Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:34 AM
Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:45 AM
Edited by pvjinflight, 22 January 2012 - 10:47 AM.