Sign in to follow this  
FredrikHj

Asus Transformer Prime

HiI am maybe like to buy the new Asus Transformer Prime but I am wondering if I can do this:

togther with fsx and the pmds 737ngx?Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

I would also like to know if something like that is possible on android tablet. It provides possibilities for future (maybe the transformer)

Yes it can be done on any Android device incl. phones (can be used to monitoring if you are in different application, for example) and tablets (very practical for CDU. I have heard of cockpit builders that use resistive touchscreen as a way to operate the FMC, with CDU hardware overlay.

HiDo you know how I will connect the tablet to my pc to use it with fsx and what application should I buy for this?Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

HiDo you know if iDisplay for android is better in stability than Airdisplay for iPad?I am thinking to buy the new Samsung galaxy tab (Android 3,1 - 3,2) and use together with fsx. Is the tab a good choice if you are concidering the iPad 2?Best Fredrik

HiAn answer is not necessary!Best Fredrik

oooh!..Can you do this with NGX and iPad? Is this Airdisplay or something that just moves some of your screen real-estate to the pad or is this a bespoke app that can do this with certain payware A/C?I've heard neagtive stuff about Airdisplay/similar and PC'sThanksbestjake

Edited by quadraspleen

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg