Sign in to follow this  
dighost

Buffet alert and autothrottle disconnect

I recently installed both ASE 2012 and the registered version of FSUIC and am now getting buffet messages at cruise-- whereupon the a/t disconnects and/or vnav/ap. Any ideas on how to clear it up?Thanks!

Make sure you are using DWC. I had the same problem and it was caused by upper-level winds switching direction abruptly. Switching to DWC in ActiveSky fixed it.

Eddie
KABQ

Make sure follow all suggestions in the other threads concerning WX settings including wind and barometric smoothing. Also turn off turbulence, not modeled well in FS.

Edited by falcon999

I've found that with AS2012 you no longer need to tweak anything in fsuipc or fsx.cfg having to do with turbulence. Also you no longer need to do anything in fsuipc with wind smoothing. Disable all weather settings in fsuipc and turn on direct weather control in AS2012 and you should be set. Ben

P3D 4.3, Windows 10/64 bit, Intel 6700k @ 4.7 air-cooled, NVidia 2080 Ti Founders Edition, ASUS Rog Maximus VIII Ranger, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 @3200, Phanteks Anthoo Pro Series Case, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 500GB, Sandisk 1TB SATA, Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive, Cooler Master 700W, 40-inch Samsung 4k TV

I'll try that to been having same issues

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Its all about direct weather control. Only way there is to prevent those insane wind shifts

P3D 4.3, Windows 10/64 bit, Intel 6700k @ 4.7 air-cooled, NVidia 2080 Ti Founders Edition, ASUS Rog Maximus VIII Ranger, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 @3200, Phanteks Anthoo Pro Series Case, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 500GB, Sandisk 1TB SATA, Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive, Cooler Master 700W, 40-inch Samsung 4k TV

Hello,I've the same problem, but had one time the buffet alert.Since i update as 2012 and fsuipc i've got this problem, all the time after took off my plane start to accelerate and stop a 170 knots and keep his altitude.I must go in fsuipc and clear all weather 3 or 4 time until the plane re-accelerate.Before these updates i 've never got this problemAny idea?Thanks

Frédéric Giraud