Sign in to follow this  
Kyprianos Biris

FS9 display settings for best PFD & ND display

An issue with blurry texture at a specific scenery rendered it necessary for me to change my FS9 display settings as follows:Catalyst control center for the ATI Radeon HD 4800 graphics card:Anti-Alising: 8XAdaptive Anti-Alising: QualityAnisotropic Filtering: 16XMipmap Detail Level: QualityFS9 Display settingsMip Mapping quality: 5Global Max texture size: MassiveFiltering: TrilinearRender To Texture, Transform and Lighting and Antialising: CheckedThe only drawback I have now is that the PMDG PFD and ND displays in B744 and B737 have more blurry lines in their in screen graphics whereas before tweaking AA, AF etc. they were crisp clear. All other (outside PFD & ND) panel graphics like the FMC for example remain crisp.Any suggestions to balance the panel problem in combination with the scenery display issue ?Here's the equivalent thread for FSDreamteam KJFK on FS9 that made me change my settings:http://www.fsdreamte...hp?topic=5306.0Sample of the blurry PMDG panel, comparison between CDU (FMC) and PFD/ND graphics.pmdg_blur.jpgRegards,

Edited by Kyprianos Biris

Hellenic vACC - Olympic Aegean Virtual

Prepar3D 5.3 | CPU i9 10900K | VGA: RTX 3070 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | Monitor: 3440x1440