What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- Razbam planes reduced 50% at justflight.com until 7th April
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
. . .
Performance Data B737-800
Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:39 PM
Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:08 PM
Take-off performance difference between wingleted and non-wingleted planes is negligent. It is in higher speeds where winglets show their place.
Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:02 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:26 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:47 PM
Thanks for the information!
The FPPM is usually not a pilot-manual, but rather a dispatcher-manual, just as AMM is not a pilot-manual but a mechanic-manual. That explains why it is not included. Even real pilots dont use it. They have either dispatchers, or programs to cmopute, or a book with tables for each runway in network pre-computed.
Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:47 AM
ryani am a tad confused ... the PMDG provided FCOM Volume 1 includes a substantial part of an FFPM but as david mentioned only for the flaps 5 setting at 26k thrust in the case of the 738/9.to provide the same for other flap settings & for the derated 24 & 22k thrusts would make a complete & hence useable (which it isn't at the moment) document !!
Boeing specifically didn't allow us to include it with the product.
for now, cheers