The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- Fswidgets 10 Year Anniversary Sale - 50% Off
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- For Sale: Corsair Force GT 240 GB SATA III/6G SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Parts for Free -- CH PRO Pedals - USB
- Boeing 737-800 Overhead panel for SALE!
- 1/400 Scale Aircraft Models For Sale
. . .
Performance Data B737-800
Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:39 PM
Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:08 PM
Take-off performance difference between wingleted and non-wingleted planes is negligent. It is in higher speeds where winglets show their place.
Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:02 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:26 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:47 PM
Thanks for the information!
The FPPM is usually not a pilot-manual, but rather a dispatcher-manual, just as AMM is not a pilot-manual but a mechanic-manual. That explains why it is not included. Even real pilots dont use it. They have either dispatchers, or programs to cmopute, or a book with tables for each runway in network pre-computed.
Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:47 AM
ryani am a tad confused ... the PMDG provided FCOM Volume 1 includes a substantial part of an FFPM but as david mentioned only for the flaps 5 setting at 26k thrust in the case of the 738/9.to provide the same for other flap settings & for the derated 24 & 22k thrusts would make a complete & hence useable (which it isn't at the moment) document !!
Boeing specifically didn't allow us to include it with the product.
for now, cheers