What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- X-Plane FlyJsim 727 complete $39 !
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
. . .
Performance Data B737-800
Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:39 PM
Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:08 PM
Take-off performance difference between wingleted and non-wingleted planes is negligent. It is in higher speeds where winglets show their place.
Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:02 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:26 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:47 PM
Thanks for the information!
The FPPM is usually not a pilot-manual, but rather a dispatcher-manual, just as AMM is not a pilot-manual but a mechanic-manual. That explains why it is not included. Even real pilots dont use it. They have either dispatchers, or programs to cmopute, or a book with tables for each runway in network pre-computed.
Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:47 AM
ryani am a tad confused ... the PMDG provided FCOM Volume 1 includes a substantial part of an FFPM but as david mentioned only for the flaps 5 setting at 26k thrust in the case of the 738/9.to provide the same for other flap settings & for the derated 24 & 22k thrusts would make a complete & hence useable (which it isn't at the moment) document !!
Boeing specifically didn't allow us to include it with the product.
for now, cheers