What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
- Boeing VR Insight MCP Combo II For Sale - only a few months old
. . .
Performance Data B737-800
Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:39 PM
Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:08 PM
Take-off performance difference between wingleted and non-wingleted planes is negligent. It is in higher speeds where winglets show their place.
Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:02 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:26 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:47 PM
Thanks for the information!
The FPPM is usually not a pilot-manual, but rather a dispatcher-manual, just as AMM is not a pilot-manual but a mechanic-manual. That explains why it is not included. Even real pilots dont use it. They have either dispatchers, or programs to cmopute, or a book with tables for each runway in network pre-computed.
Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:47 AM
ryani am a tad confused ... the PMDG provided FCOM Volume 1 includes a substantial part of an FFPM but as david mentioned only for the flaps 5 setting at 26k thrust in the case of the 738/9.to provide the same for other flap settings & for the derated 24 & 22k thrusts would make a complete & hence useable (which it isn't at the moment) document !!
Boeing specifically didn't allow us to include it with the product.
for now, cheers