Edited by lasnubes, 15 January 2012 - 01:26 PM.
What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Mega sims sale
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
- For Sale
. . .
Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:21 PM
Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:31 PM
Probably not, as Windows policy is to not overwrite newer modules when updating.Cheers,- jahman.
If I update BOTH the FSServer and FSLaptop computer with the FSX SDK SP1A as found at http://www.microsoft...ang=en&id=10027 will I then have the latest and the SAME version on BOTH machines
Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:17 PM
- FSX Deluxe
- FSX Acceleration.
Edited by jahman, 15 January 2012 - 05:17 PM.
Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:19 PM