What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Trackir 5
- Very good Computer for FSX for sale
- Precision Flight Controls Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
. . .
Airport grass polygons
Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:22 PM
Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:23 PM
FS9: Scenery: Imagine Sim KDEN, ATL, KMCI, Fsdreamteam KLAS, KDFW, KLAX. GEPro, REX Overdrive, Ultimate Traffic, WOAI, NEPro, Flytampa Maarten Complete, Hong Kong, San Fransisco, Tampa, & Midway. Blueprint KMSP & KDWT & Lots of other freeware scenery.
Airplanes: Posky 777, 767, Crj200, Crj900, Skydecks crj200 panel with TSS Crj Sound, Captain Sim 757, 707, and 727. Ifly 737NG, PMDG 737NG, Wilco Crj Series, & Wilco Embraer Regional Jets, Project Airbus a380, a319, a321 & many other freeware aircraft.
Other Addons: Active Camera 2004, Fsrecorder for Fs2004.
FSX Aircraft: Pmdg 737NGX, PMDG 737NGX Expansion, Md-11, Bae Series, Wilco Embraer Jets, Carenado 340, Captain Sim 707, 757, 767, 727, 777, 737, CLS Md-80 Series.
Scenery: Ground Environment X USA & Canada, REX 2.0, Orbx Lower Rockies, ImagineSim Kden V2, Katl (transferred from Fs9) & other freeware scenery addons.
Other Addons: FSX booster, FSX Backup, Fsrecorder for FSX
And many more to come! Feel free to ask me if I like or don't like any of my addons(:
Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:01 PM
Edited by Hornit, 19 January 2012 - 11:08 PM.
Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:23 AM
Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:24 AM
Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:56 AM
Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:10 AM
Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:21 AM
Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:24 PM
Edited by Hornit, 20 January 2012 - 09:28 PM.
Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:31 PM
I am not getting this at KCVG, and I am using UTX. I have, however, seen this at some airports and have rectified it by placing a landclass polygon "Airfield 1" over the airport using ADE.
I am wondering if other folks see this at KCVG? just curious. most if not ALL my other airports have the proper grass skirt around the runways. Orlando.... KMCO displays the same problem on the western runway complex, but not on the east side of the terminal areas . I am guessingThe underlying LC has to be changed to something grasslike for the mask to show grass. I havent tried that yet, but im guessing it would work, that or a new poly with texture to 'force' the grass to display properly.
Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:53 PM
I'm not using UTX but I have Orbx stuff installed which does modify the terrain.cfg among other things. I'm really not sure what is responsible for the LC in that area, maybe it's just default. I think I also have FSGenesis US Natl Landclass project installed so that may be the culprit as well. For me it's kinda "Orbx or NoX" and I pay little attention to what goes on outside of the Orbx region. Something could very likely be messed up and I'd never know it. :)Have you tried the "repair" option reinstalling FSX?Jim
Jim,You have a different landclass than me, still using the stock LC and or the UTX one..those built up areas on the north and west side look wrong. there are no big buildings near KCVG lke that. Would you mind letting me know what add-ons your running?
Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:40 PM
Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:00 AM