Sign in to follow this  
Rohit

No data in the Panel of PMDG 737NGX

I have recently installed the PMDG NGX as per documentation. After FSX starts, the aircraft was selected and the license code entered with a confirmation. All good till here. Now once the aircaft loads up , there is no data of any parameters on the PFD, ND or the AFS. The IRS is aligned and on NAV mode and the engines are running too. But no data whatsoever across the panel .The overhead , pedestal and other panels show up well with all switches clearly seen and functional.Request Help !Regards,Rohit

Before researching for a bad installation (you must do as administrator) can you post a screenshot of the panels?Are you waiting a minute? The display units need time to warm and test themself.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Before researching for a bad installation (you must do as administrator) can you post a screenshot of the panels?Are you waiting a minute? The display units need time to warm and test themself.
Hello and thanks for replying,I am running a Win XP OS so the running as "admin" I think should not be required, though I have tried that too. I started the engines and completed the CDU for a flight, must be more than 5mins or so, still no luck.EDIT: Attaching a screen shot , hope it helps !

It is probably a font error (a font missing in FSX), I never had this, but do a search on the forum or wait more expert people for this issue. It was already posted.If you cannot wait, send a support ticket to pmdg and they will answer you in a day or 2. Post the picture also in the ticket.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

It is probably a font error (a font missing in FSX), I never had this, but do a search on the forum or wait more expert people for this issue. It was already posted.If you cannot wait, send a support ticket to pmdg and they will answer you in a day or 2. Post the picture also in the ticket.
Thank you for a quick response, appreciate !!! Guess I'll wait and hope for the best .

A re-install should help. Or try this: there is a Fonts folder in your main FSX folder. Open it, there should be PMDG named fonts among other. Now select all fonts, right-click on them, and select Install.

Well.. I did as you said and selected all PMDG files in Fonts from FSX and installed them... Also I received a set of same files from PMDG support and installed them for re-confirmation... Unfortunately the problem remains as in scree shot above... Phewww.Oh and btw I did do a full proper re-install before posting my first message... !