Sign in to follow this  
bytes

King Air C90B POH and Flight Manual

Thanks to bstolle's sign off at the bottom of his messages, we now know that the forthcoming King Air C90 is the B model. A King Air flight training business operating to qualify pilots in the King Air series offers the actual Beechcraft POH and flight manual (without updates) for the C90B as a download for $5.00. The same from Beechcraft costs many times that price. It can be ordered at http://shop.kingairtraining.com/C90B-Pilots-Operating-Handbook-and-Airplane-Flight-Manual-0004.htm After placing an order, expect the e-mail with the download link not sooner than the next day. Russ

Additionally, if someone wants to download various aircraft gouge on systems and procedures SmartCockpit http://www.smartcockpit.com/plane/raytheon/BEECHCRAFT-KING-AIR-90-SERIES/ is another place to look. The site has info on a lot of aircraft, but some aircraft are listed but only have a limited amount of info. I was surprised to find the whole series of Gulfstream G100 thru GV. GV has almost everything loaded such as a 28 page guide to the APU system or 83 page guide to the powerplants. One caveat to the site is to never use the manuals for real flight.

Keith Guillory

The question is how far off the Caranado C90 will be off from reality. I found I had to make my own checklist for the PA46T.

Thanks to bstolle's sign off at the bottom of his messages, we now know that the forthcoming King Air C90 is the B model.A King Air flight training business operating to qualify pilots in the King Air series offers the actual Beechcraft POH and flight manual (without updates) for the C90B as a download for $5.00. The same from Beechcraft costs many times that price. It can be ordered at http://shop.kingairt...Manual-0004.htm After placing an order, expect the e-mail with the download link not sooner than the next day.Russ
Hi "Bytes" and All ----Well, I jumped in and picked up a download of the POH and it does have some great info in it as expected. I certainly hope the wait for the C90B is indicative of the quality of the plane that will be offered.You never know until you see it so we wait anxiously. My biggest hope is that they do not put their infamous faux weather radar in it without a path to installing the RXP500 neatly to have real functional radar. All in the quest of reality and accurate fun flying this plane. Let's hope the wait translates into a real nice product.Cheers :( BobAdded: saw today's added photos of the C90B...noted the Avidyne display. Anyone know what the functionality of that unit is ??? Avidyne EX600 per chance ??

Added: saw today's added photos of the C90B...noted the Avidyne display. Anyone know what the functionality of that unit is ??? Avidyne EX600 per chance ??
EX500

Bert

My biggest hope is that they do not put their infamous faux weather radar in it without a path to installing the RXP500 neatly to have real functional radar.
The RXP "wx" radar really isn't showing weather, it's only displaying clouds. So technically it's not very realistic, but I know where you're coming from. It makes you feel like you've got a weather radar

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

EX500
Hiya Bert -- and thanks for the reply. Well, I was close with the guess but no cigar :-)It will be interesting to see what functions are there. Anxiously awaiting the C90B.Cheers --- Bob :(

Hello Russ,

I have just discovered your post yesterday. Thank for the information. I have bought the C90B POH. At 5$ it is a bargain. By comparaison the NATOPS T-44A POH cost me 15$. But no regret to have both manuals.

Have a good day

Benoit

I just downloaded it yesterday and it's great. Very valuable just for the Performance section, which has helped me dial in my flight planning!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Hi,

Clicking on the link gives me the Page 404 error.

Dave

Hi,

Clicking on the link gives me the Page 404 error.

Dave

Dave,

I tried it again and also got the Page 404 error. I looked at the URL and saw that upon clicking it is picking up the word "after" at the end of the link. Try again, then use your backspace key to erase back to the end of ....htm. Then it will work. Better yet, click below. I did it for you and pasted the corrected link:

http://shop.kingairtraining.com/C90B-Pilots-Operating-Handbook-and-Airplane-Flight-Manual-0004.htm

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere