Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

What could it be?

I think it is the "secret project" - and I hope the "secret project" will be a Boeing 737-300/500 to do any Lufthansa operations. :(

Edited by AirWolf21294

Daniel

I'm thinking SDK and the SP1C. Perhaps ER variants as well.

Edited by Joel

I'm thinking SDK and the SP1C. Perhaps ER variants as well.
I recon your right with sdk and sp1c but i hope its more (greedy me!)

Chris Howard

- you guys need to realize that RSR said that there SHOULD be news.....therefore, it would not be wise to hold your breath!EDIT- There is no chance of a 777 release either. It takes time... PMDG is quite tedious about marketing the products before they release.

Edited by CapnOz

Peter Osborn

I wish PMDG's "secret project" would be a Gulfstream V!

Edited by VLJ510

a detailed study level sim of the woodpigeon?with a weather radar

Edited by mikea76

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

a detailed study level sim of the woodpigeon?with a weather radar
Now you're talking :(

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Is there any love for a good Russian plane???I know that PMDG would have market worries, but i think we are all ready for something different.Tu-154 PMDG??? Please?

Edited by WotanUK

Ian R Tyldesley

we can't really know but I think it's quite early for 777, even if it shares technological feature with the 737.SP1c and SDK have just been talked recently so that would not be a real announcement.I guess the most likely would be the Dash 8 as it was planned to be released after the 737 and before the 777, but well just a few days to wait and we'll know :D

we can't really know but I think it's quite early for 777, even if it shares technological feature with the 737.SP1c and SDK have just been talked recently so that would not be a real announcement.I guess the most likely would be the Dash 8 as it was planned to be released after the 737 and before the 777, but well just a few days to wait and we'll know :D
I agree, but, remember, the 777 has been planned for 2 years, i reckon you can cut a year with what the T7 shares with the 737...so, it may not be this next week, but i would say definatly THIS YEAR!!! :DIm guessingRaised%20Eyebrow.gif-ANDY GREEN

Please don't go against 777 fans, but I feel as for now PMDG should remake the existing 744 VC
Its very likely that they will revist this. And the more we ask the more likely it becomes.furthermore, I would also imagine they will revist the 747-8i/f as well.

Peter Osborn