What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Mega sims sale
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Dell 28" 4K moniters on sale for $218 with free shipping
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Anyone got a spare 2500k/sandy bridge Gen2 cpu ?
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
. . .
Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:10 AM
"To most the sky is the limit but to me it's home"
Rick Harms (CYVR) i7 email@example.com (for now) asus p6t v2, 6gb ocz 1600 CL7 ram. BFG 285 oc, vista 64, Samsung 52" 1080p lcd track IR5.
PMDG j41, 747-400x, 747-8i/f, NGX.......Finally!!!!
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:21 AM
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:40 AM
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | 3 EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)
PMDG - 747-400/8iF | MD11/F | BAe J41 | 737NG 6/7/8/9 Hope ER/BBJ|777LR/F
Flight1- Cessna Mustang
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:43 AM
Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:06 AM
lol yea i play golf and thats expensive lol well not to play but the membership is the killer than the 19th hole is even worse for the wallet
Yeah Pete, you are so right. I am scared to do a stocktake. When GSX was released, I counted how many AES credits I have. 176 in total, and that is only airports that are aes equippeed. If i included what I have in the hangar, PMDG lvld, mad dog etc The utills like EFB etc etcYou know your serious about your hobby when your addons exceed the value of the computer you are running them on. I don't feel so bad, look how exspensive motor racing or golf is
Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:17 PM
I've also been following its progess for a while and yes, it looks like the perfect pre-flight planning tool for the NGX. Let's hope for a release soon.
that dispatch release is comprehensive, holy cowlove how they include enroute winds and a special section for the descent forecast winds