The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- For sale RSP TQ
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
. . .
Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:10 AM
"To most the sky is the limit but to me it's home"
Rick Harms (CYVR) i7 email@example.com (for now) asus p6t v2, 6gb ocz 1600 CL7 ram. BFG 285 oc, vista 64, Samsung 52" 1080p lcd track IR5.
PMDG j41, 747-400x, 747-8i/f, NGX.......Finally!!!!
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:21 AM
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:40 AM
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | 3 EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)
PMDG - 747-400/8iF | MD11/F | BAe J41 | 737NG 6/7/8/9 Hope ER/BBJ|777LR/F
Flight1- Cessna Mustang
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:43 AM
Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:06 AM
lol yea i play golf and thats expensive lol well not to play but the membership is the killer than the 19th hole is even worse for the wallet
Yeah Pete, you are so right. I am scared to do a stocktake. When GSX was released, I counted how many AES credits I have. 176 in total, and that is only airports that are aes equippeed. If i included what I have in the hangar, PMDG lvld, mad dog etc The utills like EFB etc etcYou know your serious about your hobby when your addons exceed the value of the computer you are running them on. I don't feel so bad, look how exspensive motor racing or golf is
Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:17 PM
I've also been following its progess for a while and yes, it looks like the perfect pre-flight planning tool for the NGX. Let's hope for a release soon.
that dispatch release is comprehensive, holy cowlove how they include enroute winds and a special section for the descent forecast winds