What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (Ver. 2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Aerosoft Discounts at SimPlanet
- Iris Simulations discount on FSS
- 3 Imaginesim airports now freeware
- Taxi2Gate MMMX Mexico City for FSX 30% off at Simmarket
- Chillblast and Matt Davies announce new line of FSX PCs
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- Wing Creation Airports 25% off at simMarket
- REX 50% off Sale
- LLH Simulations -25%
- Galaxy GTX 780 for sale
- "Shaker" pair for sale (Transducer and Amplifier)
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- TrackIR 5 with Black TrackClip
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System With Rudder Pedals
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Track IR 5
- Dell/Alienware M14 (Late 2013 model)
- VRInsight V737 Overhead
. . .
Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:10 AM
"To most the sky is the limit but to me it's home"
Rick Harms (CYVR) i7 firstname.lastname@example.org (for now) asus p6t v2, 6gb ocz 1600 CL7 ram. BFG 285 oc, vista 64, Samsung 52" 1080p lcd track IR5.
PMDG j41, 747-400x, 747-8i/f, NGX.......Finally!!!!
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:21 AM
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:40 AM
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | 3 EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)
PMDG - 747-400/8iF | MD11/F | BAe J41 | 737NG 6/7/8/9 Hope ER/BBJ|777LR/F
Flight1- Cessna Mustang
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:43 AM
Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:06 AM
lol yea i play golf and thats expensive lol well not to play but the membership is the killer than the 19th hole is even worse for the wallet
Yeah Pete, you are so right. I am scared to do a stocktake. When GSX was released, I counted how many AES credits I have. 176 in total, and that is only airports that are aes equippeed. If i included what I have in the hangar, PMDG lvld, mad dog etc The utills like EFB etc etcYou know your serious about your hobby when your addons exceed the value of the computer you are running them on. I don't feel so bad, look how exspensive motor racing or golf is
Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:17 PM
I've also been following its progess for a while and yes, it looks like the perfect pre-flight planning tool for the NGX. Let's hope for a release soon.
that dispatch release is comprehensive, holy cowlove how they include enroute winds and a special section for the descent forecast winds