What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- Aerosoft Download Products on Sale
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 50% off at PCAviator.com.au
- REX4 TD (and others) now on sale 25% Off!
- FSPS - FLIGHT SIMULATOR MANAGER (FREE)
- Duxford and Air Museum for free
- Aerosoft Mega Airports 25% off until 6th April
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- Selling Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar
- Markings Template for Saitek Throttle Quadrant (Airbus-Boeing All in One)
- QUADRANT BOX for Saitek Throttle Quadrant
. . .
Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:10 AM
"To most the sky is the limit but to me it's home"
Rick Harms (CYVR) i7 email@example.com (for now) asus p6t v2, 6gb ocz 1600 CL7 ram. BFG 285 oc, vista 64, Samsung 52" 1080p lcd track IR5.
PMDG j41, 747-400x, 747-8i/f, NGX.......Finally!!!!
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:21 AM
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:40 AM
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | 3 EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)
PMDG - 747-400/8iF | MD11/F | BAe J41 | 737NG 6/7/8/9 Hope ER/BBJ|777LR/F
Flight1- Cessna Mustang
Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:43 AM
Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:06 AM
lol yea i play golf and thats expensive lol well not to play but the membership is the killer than the 19th hole is even worse for the wallet
Yeah Pete, you are so right. I am scared to do a stocktake. When GSX was released, I counted how many AES credits I have. 176 in total, and that is only airports that are aes equippeed. If i included what I have in the hangar, PMDG lvld, mad dog etc The utills like EFB etc etcYou know your serious about your hobby when your addons exceed the value of the computer you are running them on. I don't feel so bad, look how exspensive motor racing or golf is
Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:17 PM
I've also been following its progess for a while and yes, it looks like the perfect pre-flight planning tool for the NGX. Let's hope for a release soon.
that dispatch release is comprehensive, holy cowlove how they include enroute winds and a special section for the descent forecast winds