What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Dell 28" 4K moniters on sale for $218 with free shipping
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
. . .
Where is Waypoint W015
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:20 PM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:46 PM
W015 sounds like an airway in the UK. Bill Bridges
Does anyone have information about waypoint W015 in the North Atlantic? I think it may be the same as 6215N. It is shown in the ITVV video of Virgin Atlantic flight EGLL to KSFO and somewhere between RIBEL and 6520N.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:00 PM
Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:34 PM
Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:56 PM