Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04FEB12 Update on SP1c and a few other items...

Indeed you need to buy the NGX to get access to these documents. I'd suggest editing your post to remove the link. You could always send it to PMDG via a private e-mail or forum PM so they can follow it up with whatever action they deem appropriate.
I tried to do that, but I cannot edit my post here, strange.Well, I will report it to the admins and hopefully they'll react quickly...Didn't think about the consequences, stupid me...

I tried to do that, but I cannot edit my post here, strange.Well, I will report it to the admins and hopefully they'll react quickly...Didn't think about the consequences, stupid me...
You're only allowed to edit for 1 hour after posting in this forum. It can be a pain, but I kinda like it that way.

From my side I´d like to say thank you Robert for these news! Can´t wait to get T7!!!!!What I´m thinking about is what happenswhen Microsoft decides´s after the development of FLIGHT to shut down the FSX servers.That means if we have to re-install the FSX (it´s nothing unexpected) we can not unlock that thing anymore!? :unsure:I mean who knows,would never say never!Greetings from Germany,Sven Wendel

Edited by 738NGFREAK

Sven Wendel

From my side I´d like to say thank you Robert for these news! Can´t wait to get T7!!!!!What I´m thinking about is what happenswhen Microsoft decides´s after the development of FLIGHT to shut down the FSX servers.That means if we have to re-install the FSX (it´s nothing unexpected) we can not unlock that thing anymore!? :unsure:I mean who knows,would never say never!Greetings from Germany,Sven Wendel
FSX server? I wasn't aware there was one. I have a DVD for my reinstalls. Microsoft can try to get me to switch to their new console game, but their efforts will be in vain.

I think he's talking about the activation procedure that you need to go through to run FSX. How did you activate yours? If they take that down then we'll be stuck if we need to re-install FSX.Andy Lawton

Edited by AndyUK

I think he's talking about the activation procedure that you need to go through to run FSX. How did you activate yours? If they take that down then we'll be stuck if we need to re-install FSX.Andy Lawton
Ahhh. I hadn't thought about that. Well, heck. I guess we could always "activate" FSX via Pirate Bay. Anyway, that's just speculation. I can't imagine they would prevent activation of FSX. They may discontinue support of the product (what support?), but that'll be fine.

Any news on the release?This is taking quite some time.
yea its going to be released tomorrow if that what you want to hear but my guess some time this year when they ready to release it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'm glad I reach this post, though it's quite late to be informed. LOL. It's good to be confirmed that some of the PMDG's plane will be available to X-Plane 10. I'm currently running FSX and just brought X-Plane 10. Yes, I see nothing exclude the airport of Seattle and the cloud. As someone said X-plane is still in beta version even they sold a retail box of it. Before reading your comments in page 1 to 8, I did't figure out why I don't like X-plane. But now I know, their user interface is a problem and lack of add-ons. But they do have a great dynamic light especially in night landing, you'll see the different, and the cloud rendering. As Austin Meyer demonstrated on Youtube, you will never see the see the same cloud ,etc etc again. I'm planning to get a Prepar3D in this weekend. It's properly a robust and potential platform to perform more than in FSX. At least, they'll continue working on it. I'm new to flight sim, if I said something you don't like, I would like to hear what you think and please forgive me.

Best wishes,