Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

04FEB12 Update on SP1c and a few other items...

Robert, Thanks for the updates and clarifications.

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

Thanks for X-Plane Robert. Good news.CheersVadim.
I completely agree! As far as I remembered a comment of a (former) RW A340 captain X-Plane (that was version 9) was rather good for smaller planes but the big irons are flying more like little Cessnas. The most threatening thing is that the user interface of this piece of software is very much different and I believe that's what some people being used to MS flight sims may dislike.

Regards,
Axel

Thanks for the update Robert and team. It's good to see such a notable company such as PMDG open to new pathways in this niche hobby with regards to XPX, as well as focussing on FSX, which as you say still has plenty of life. Very intersting times ahead of us and it's very refreshing too.ThanksRhydian YeomanP.S RE X-plane 10, especially with screenshots like these, they blew my sock off this morning:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361754-new-scenery-pix/page__p__2248511#entry2248511

Edited by rojantrojan

Great info, guys. Can't wait for the 777! (from a confirmed non-jet FSX flyer until NGX)And, regarding X-Plane; I bought 9 and was bitterly disappointed. Not just by the actual sim and its fledgeling scenery, planes and terrible UI, but by the (comparative) lack of developer support.I can only see PMDG's foray into XP development as a Very Good Thing in terms of other "larger" FSX devs getting in on the act. Comptetion is healthy. Currently, there is none. Let's hope XP can develop into something as varied and great as FSX over the coming years..I might buy X-Plane 15!bestjake

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Uff, once again the wait for the SDK is going on and, further, it's not known how long ("I anticipate this process taking a few days to a few weeks depending upon what we find"). This could even mean 3-4 months. Everytime there is an excuse to put off the SDK release... At this time we could have been skilled with the FS2Crew first officer interaction, know the checklists by heart, etc.... The SDK is finished? Why not releasing it right now to the developers, instead of delaying an already long delay? So that we could have SP1c and FS2Crew come out together? Uff...
James-Perhaps before you come here and whine/complain/lecture me on what I *should* do in the conduct of PMDG's affairs, you might benefit from spending 20 seconds to read my previous comments on precisely that topic.As has been mentioned previously, there are a number of developers with whom we have worked closely for years who have the SDK, and who are providing developmental testing for us.I'd hate pass up this opportunity for you to learn how to seach up that information on your own- so I'm not going to tell you which ones.Seriously: in the future don't come here and gripe at me when you are uninformed.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks for the update Robert. BTW, any chance when you roll out the T7, I could have one in a nice glossy black livery please. :(

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thanks for the update Robert. BTW, any chance when you roll out the T7, I could have one in a nice glossy black livery please. :(
Julian-You guys are going to have to kiss up to Pete for that... I'm not photoshop enabled. :( <-- me trying to use photoshop

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Is there going to be a FaceLift for the 747?? or should i not get my hopes upthx

John C

Captains-,,,PMDG Development for XPlane:========================PMDG Development for Prepar3d:===========================Oh- and did I mention 777 preview coming by end of first quarter this year? Money%20Eyes.gif
Well it looks like I am possiblely making a purchase of Xplane 10 in the near future. When PMDG officially announces a plane I will for sure buy Xplane 10 and this plane that will be released.Also regarding P3D its very understandable PMDG took this stance and honestly doesn't surprise me.

We definitely think it will, we have Austin/Laminar's full support and it'll be a totally different ballgame vs. not being able to ask about FSX internals and stuff like that when we want information.
I can already imagine the wipers swoosh-swooshing away at the raindrops on the windshield, not to mention the open cockpit #2 left and right windows. Edited by Smasher77th

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Yes, we're good - there's some limitations in the EULA that are going to be important for anyone making things with the SDK to read though - we'll make those clear.
The important limitations have me worried.

Here You Go ^_^OP: Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the release of the SDK. Edited by Paradox

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Here You Go ^_^OP: Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the release of the SDK.
Hahah, good on ya Chris :(
Nice Job!Do you plan any load manager/fuel planner like the maddog? :( (http://www.skysim.ne...up%20maddog.jpg)Secondary secret project any bizjet like a gulfstream G500?
No, a DC6. Go to General and check it out...looks fantastic. Edited by ZK-SUH

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.