What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 30% off FlightBeam airports
- X-Plane Flyjsim 727 Complete $29.95
- PC Aviator AU 3-Day Sale - Over 600 Items Up to 60% OFF
- Flight1 C510 Mustang Discount
- FSiPanel July 4th $15 OFF
- X-Plane 4th July Sale!
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- REX 50% off Sale
- Selling my Simulator to Realize my Dream.... Saitek FIPs, Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Radios, MultiPanel (AP), Switch Panel, Throttle Quad, etc.
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- For sale yoke and throttle. Real from a jet!
- Cool items for sale: panels, throttle, yoke
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
. . .
Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!
Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:50 AM
Edited by VLJ510, 05 February 2012 - 04:51 AM.
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | 3 EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)
PMDG - 747-400/8iF | MD11/F | BAe J41 | 737NG 6/7/8/9 Hope ER/BBJ|777LR/F
Flight1- Cessna Mustang
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:06 AM
Edited by sluggy, 05 February 2012 - 05:07 AM.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:08 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:21 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:22 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:27 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:31 AM
Edited by Rockliffe, 05 February 2012 - 05:32 AM.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:49 AM
yep, Everts air cargo has one.Gotta luv their C46 as well, PMDG have got lots of types to go at in this vintage freight/pax market...
Fantastic ! I've hoped you'd do a classic for a long time, but never actually thought it was a realistic possibility. Count me in.For those talking about Buffalo 're-enactments' - don't Everts still fly these in Alaska ?
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:54 AM
Edited by 747-fan, 05 February 2012 - 05:58 AM.