What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Flight1 BN-2 Islander 50% Off at Just Flight
- ORBX 37% off Sale at FlightSimStore
- Majestic Software Dash 8 - Q400 - Pilot Edition 25% off
- Concorde+Orbx Sale at Aerosoft
- FSX Add-on for Apple Watch
- FSX Virtavia 50% off at Simmarket
- Simmarket sale on KSNA
- Dreamfoil Bell 407 19.95 (43% off) at x-plane store
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- ForSale: Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
- AETI Yoke and CH Pedals for sale cheap
- System including all hardware and simpit for sale!
- GoFlight GF-ATC Air Traffic Communication Module $120
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- For Sale: i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- WANTED: TrackIR w/TrackClip Pro
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!
Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:50 AM
Edited by VLJ510, 05 February 2012 - 04:51 AM.
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | 3 EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)
PMDG - 747-400/8iF | MD11/F | BAe J41 | 737NG 6/7/8/9 Hope ER/BBJ|777LR/F
Flight1- Cessna Mustang
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:06 AM
Edited by sluggy, 05 February 2012 - 05:07 AM.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:08 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:21 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:22 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:27 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:31 AM
Edited by Rockliffe, 05 February 2012 - 05:32 AM.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:49 AM
yep, Everts air cargo has one.Gotta luv their C46 as well, PMDG have got lots of types to go at in this vintage freight/pax market...
Fantastic ! I've hoped you'd do a classic for a long time, but never actually thought it was a realistic possibility. Count me in.For those talking about Buffalo 're-enactments' - don't Everts still fly these in Alaska ?
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:54 AM
Edited by 747-fan, 05 February 2012 - 05:58 AM.