What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- Aerosoft Download Products on Sale
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 50% off at PCAviator.com.au
- REX4 TD (and others) now on sale 25% Off!
- FSPS - FLIGHT SIMULATOR MANAGER (FREE)
- Duxford and Air Museum for free
- Aerosoft Mega Airports 25% off until 6th April
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- Selling Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar
- Markings Template for Saitek Throttle Quadrant (Airbus-Boeing All in One)
- QUADRANT BOX for Saitek Throttle Quadrant
- MCP Ultra (Boeing 737NGX Type)
. . .
Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!
Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:50 AM
Edited by VLJ510, 05 February 2012 - 04:51 AM.
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | 3 EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)
PMDG - 747-400/8iF | MD11/F | BAe J41 | 737NG 6/7/8/9 Hope ER/BBJ|777LR/F
Flight1- Cessna Mustang
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:06 AM
Edited by sluggy, 05 February 2012 - 05:07 AM.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:08 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:21 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:22 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:27 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:31 AM
Edited by Rockliffe, 05 February 2012 - 05:32 AM.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:49 AM
yep, Everts air cargo has one.Gotta luv their C46 as well, PMDG have got lots of types to go at in this vintage freight/pax market...
Fantastic ! I've hoped you'd do a classic for a long time, but never actually thought it was a realistic possibility. Count me in.For those talking about Buffalo 're-enactments' - don't Everts still fly these in Alaska ?
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:54 AM
Edited by 747-fan, 05 February 2012 - 05:58 AM.