What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- X-Plane FlyJsim 727 complete $39 !
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
- SAITEK Trim Wheel for sale (UK, IRL or Europe only)
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
. . .
Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!
Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:50 AM
Edited by VLJ510, 05 February 2012 - 04:51 AM.
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | 3 EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)
PMDG - 747-400/8iF | MD11/F | BAe J41 | 737NG 6/7/8/9 Hope ER/BBJ|777LR/F
Flight1- Cessna Mustang
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:06 AM
Edited by sluggy, 05 February 2012 - 05:07 AM.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:08 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:21 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:22 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:27 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:31 AM
Edited by Rockliffe, 05 February 2012 - 05:32 AM.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:49 AM
yep, Everts air cargo has one.Gotta luv their C46 as well, PMDG have got lots of types to go at in this vintage freight/pax market...
Fantastic ! I've hoped you'd do a classic for a long time, but never actually thought it was a realistic possibility. Count me in.For those talking about Buffalo 're-enactments' - don't Everts still fly these in Alaska ?
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:54 AM
Edited by 747-fan, 05 February 2012 - 05:58 AM.