The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FS Deal of the Week - MilViz B-55 Barons - 30% OFF
- FS Deal of the Week - MSE Portugal - Half Price!
- Aerosoft Katana 4X 40% Off
- Real Air Lancair Legacy 50%off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Traffic 360 $8 at just flight
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- AA 757-767 Set of Operating Manuals & Captains Case
- FS 2004 and FSX add ons for sale!
- Emuteq Items for Sale (GNS530 & NC165)
- For Sale: iFly 737NG (FSX Base, P3D Base, Cockpit Builders Edition Upgrade)
- Looking for someone in the Toronto area to build a custom PC
- FS 2004/FSX add ons for sale
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
. . .
Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!
Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:50 AM
Edited by VLJ510, 05 February 2012 - 04:51 AM.
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | 3 EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)
PMDG - 747-400/8iF | MD11/F | BAe J41 | 737NG 6/7/8/9 Hope ER/BBJ|777LR/F
Flight1- Cessna Mustang
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:06 AM
Edited by sluggy, 05 February 2012 - 05:07 AM.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:08 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:21 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:22 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:27 AM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:31 AM
Edited by Rockliffe, 05 February 2012 - 05:32 AM.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:49 AM
yep, Everts air cargo has one.Gotta luv their C46 as well, PMDG have got lots of types to go at in this vintage freight/pax market...
Fantastic ! I've hoped you'd do a classic for a long time, but never actually thought it was a realistic possibility. Count me in.For those talking about Buffalo 're-enactments' - don't Everts still fly these in Alaska ?
Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:54 AM
Edited by 747-fan, 05 February 2012 - 05:58 AM.