Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Secret Project #1: This one is a classic!

Hi,I hope it will reach more or less the A2A Accusim standard - you don't want to fly anything else (except he NGX).Although am so happy that PMDG creates more possibilities for us :(

I worked for Everts Air Cargo a while back in Anchorage... this is a dream come true, thank you so much PMDG team!

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

Nice looking but not really my thing. How about a classic 737 100-200? Yes CS is doing one but I find CS models are rushed and really buggy with poor load editors! I also thin a BAC111 would be a sweet classic jet.

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Is it possible to add simulations of new axis for FSX like is it in B-17G from A2A (with Accu sim) - all LEFT engines (first axis) and RIGHT engines (second axis). In this time all left - 2, right 2.
Ohh yes! This is a must. +1 this!Not many of us out there with 16+ lever quadrants blum.gif

Fantastic news! Always hoped for one of those classic DC's after No. 3.Glad to see that Garmin up there though, so even I can find my way 'round! :(

Well that was a bit of a shock! Very cool. Being an old radial, I sure hope the sound pack gets extra attention. Looking forward to it.By the way, that paint sure looks good as well

Edited by ricky76

Great News. Could you please reproduce the California Firefighting livery to go with aerosofts OV-10 Bronco.Fred Miller

Edited by fredlander

Nice one :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

That was a suprise!!!!What a great project there goes my fall....... trying to figure out how to fly it correctly.

Considering the relationship between A2A and PMDG, perhaps a deal could be worked out where A2A could produce an Accusim module for the PMDG DC-6, similar to how VRS is going to release their TACPAC for other developers to utilize.
I doubt it, but we can only hope. Visually, the Stratocruiser is starting to show its age, and A2A have no new plans for an Airliner, at least as far as I know. It would be great if A2A did somehow make an accusim addon, because it is a bit disappointing that this will not have a failures model. Those radials are not nearly as consistent and reliable as the modern jets. And somebody will have to release a crew addon (not necessarily like A2A's COTS), because managing all of those positions is going to be difficult! I highly doubt this will happen though. The two products are meant to be in very different categories. But hey, lets face it, we are going to buy this DC6 no matter what, and we all know it will be amazing!

Daniel Miller

Hi,This news gived me good day Today!I have a question about manegement of engines.I have 8 axis in my home cocpit - but for models with more than 2 prop engines is a problem (2 for thr, 2 for mixt and 2 for prop).Is it possible to add simulations of new axis for FSX like is it in B-17G from A2A (with Accu sim) - all LEFT engines (first axis) and RIGHT engines (second axis). In this time all left - 2, right 2.In this time You can operate all 6 axis. Its very important for good ground operations so please think about this before model will be released.
I believe this can be achieved with a registered copy of FSUIPC, if they don't do this. :)