Sign in to follow this  
WoznikWRX

PMDG DC6

Hello everyone! So I am pretty sure that most of you have heard the news that PMDG is going to release the DC-6..I am not sure but I am guessing that it will be for the FSX only. I am a FS2004 person but upgrading the computer so I think it is time to move into the new flight sim. I was really hoping that the next project would have been a 777 but oh well..and I am pretty sure that most of you will agree. I just want everyone to know that I am not trying to bash on the new PMDG project because I am a huge fan of them and I love the 737 and the 747. I just wanted to see what eveyone elses opinions about this project will be..Thank you! Best regards to you all!

Ha, I am in the same boat.. upgrading upcomming week, so its perfectly on time. Will try FSX again then.The DC6 is just perfect! :(

Ha. you were the first one I thought of when I saw this Johan!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I was also thinking on my self when I saw it.. LOL!

Edited by Johan_Dees

So I am pretty sure that most of you have heard the news that PMDG is going to release the DC-6..I am not sure but I am guessing that it will be for the FSX only. I am a FS2004 person but upgrading the computer so I think it is time to move into the new flight sim. I was really hoping that the next project would have been a 777 but oh well..and I am pretty sure that most of you will agree. I just want everyone to know that I am not trying to bash on the new PMDG project because I am a huge fan of them and I love the 737 and the 747. I just wanted to see what eveyone elses opinions about this project will be..
From what I have seen it looks fantastic, although I don't fly the old stuff I am sure that there are a lot of people that would like it. Reading what has been said about it, it sounds like it has not taken much (if any) development time away from the 777........G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

I am really glad to hear that they will be making the 777. That is the only reason why I am upgrading to FSX. I spent so much money on FS9 that it's very difficult to let go . But unfortunately this must be done. As for you comment, I agree 100%. There are a tons of people out there that absolutely love flying the vintage airplanes. I myself am a modern pilot. But if the price is right, I might even buy it and check it out ;-)

From what I have seen it looks fantastic, although I don't fly the old stuff I am sure that there are a lot of people that would like it. Reading what has been said about it, it sounds like it has not taken much (if any) development time away from the 777........G
Edited by WoznikWRX

Sounds spot on. Some old, not too old, propliner would be a nice addition to the sim.

Can't wait to not only see it but hear it done with those PMDG sounds... Going to be magical listening to those old props sputter to life...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Can't wait to not only see it but hear it done with those PMDG sounds... Going to be magical listening to those old props sputter to life...
:(

Hello everyone!So I am pretty sure that most of you have heard the news that PMDG is going to release the DC-6..I am not sure but I am guessing that it will be for the FSX only. I am a FS2004 person but upgrading the computer so I think it is time to move into the new flight sim. I was really hoping that the next project would have been a 777 but oh well..and I am pretty sure that most of you will agree. I just want everyone to know that I am not trying to bash on the new PMDG project because I am a huge fan of them and I love the 737 and the 747. I just wanted to see what eveyone elses opinions about this project will be..Thank you!Best regards to you all!
PMDG have said that if people looked at how the 777 was coming along, they would be suprised because of how far along it actully is. Going on the NGX track.... I'm guessing if their first preview of the T7 will be Late March... It will be released somtime Aug/SEP... IM GUESSING... seeing as PMDG had their first preview of the NGX at roughly the same time.... but like i said,IM GUESSING :(

+1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I'm really looking forward to this one. Totally out of the blue . . . but heck, I just love a secret. This one can keep the repainter busy, or maybe give a few new life. . . .lets see, a Presidential fleet, Military tankers, freighters, all the real and imagined original commercial airlines, Hurricane Hunters, corporate, Part 121 Supplemental Carriers. It just goes on and on.Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Guest jahman

Great news!A really shiny Red-Bull DC-6 video

, with eight engine analyzers:Ignition scope is right below.Cheers,- jahman. Edited by jahman