Sign in to follow this  
nrcrate

Request: BBJ for the 737-600NGX

Hi All,I don't often make requests for repaints, and this is actually my first one, but would anyone be interested in painting the 737-600NGX or 737-700NGX as N888TY (which is a -700 in RW I believe)? This aircraft is simply grand looking, but I can only find a paint for the -900. Here are some photos to help out:483194.jpg10314_1297162533.jpg19890_1233962536.jpg82016_1235655913.jpgThe airstairs are also the same deep red as the airplane.Thanks in advanced for anyone willing to take this on. I would attempt it myself, but I don't have the patience for the curved lines.(P.S.- I apologize if I shouldn't have linked to jetphotos, but I only saw that we weren't allowed to link to airliners.net....)

Edited by FDX016 - Nick

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Just wanted to add that I did find this paint for the -700 in the library, but the lines are completely out of whack and look nothing like the actual airplane. I would still love it if someone could get it spot on with that shine and gloss look. Thanks Again!

Edited by FDX016 - Nick

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Awesome idea! That is the best BBJ paint I've ever seen! Great find! The level of detail on it matches perfectly with the level of detail that PMDG put into the NGX

Ahhhhh! THANK YOU! :Applause: im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

I do see two small defects though- look at your first and last pictures and you can see a very tiny white line around the area where the front and middle fuselage meet. There is also another little sliver of white on the bottom of the number 1 engine nacelle. If you would be willing to correct these, I would much appreciate it. The whole thing looks amazingly stunning!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Ahhhhh! THANK YOU! :Applause: im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

I do see two small defects though- look at your first and last pictures and you can see a very tiny white line around the area where the front and middle fuselage meet. There is also another little sliver of white on the bottom of the number 1 engine nacelle. If you would be willing to correct these, I would much appreciate it. The whole thing looks amazingly stunning!

Actually, disregard that- I can't see them in the sim. Everything looks great!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Actually, disregard that- I can't see them in the sim. Everything looks great!

The pics were taken before I fixed the bug on the engine, and the white line is my "personal" bug.

The pics were taken before I fixed the bug on the engine, and the white line is my "personal" bug.

Just wanted to pop back here and mention one more thing- the front fuselage section seems to be missing the night texture for the landing lights. I noticed this last night. You can see them illuminate the middle section, but the light cuts off at the split between forward and middle.

Thanks!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Hi folks,

is there a way to get a working link to this awesome repaint ! Fantastc livery !!!

Thanks a lot,

Miguel

Miguel