Sign in to follow this  
Axel111

Green X on screens!

Hello!I just downloaded the boxed version of the PMDG MD-11 and I have a problem, the screens are black and they're showing green crosses. I searched for this problem, and couldn't find a good answer to my problem. Does anyone knows how to solve it?I have Windows 7 64-bit!Axel

I fixed the problem!I started FS2004 as an Admin and everything was working fine :)!Since this is my first day on the forum, I don't know how to delete this topic?!

I've been here for a year and I don't think you can delete topics.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

How does one download a boxed version of software? All my box software was delivered....

How does one download a boxed version of software? All my box software was delivered....
What are you talking about?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Never mind. I just got it after six hours. Or maybe four days later...

Edited by Kenny

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I have exactly the same problem. I tried to solve this problem by starting my FSX as an admen but the green crosses on my MD11's screens are still there.I have windows 7 64 bit

I have exactly the same problem. I tried to solve this problem by starting my FSX as an admen but the green crosses on my MD11's screens are still there.I have windows 7 64 bit
Sign your name to your posts as per forum rules or your posts may be deleted.That is an activation issue. Send a support ticket to PMDG.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg